Chapter 10: Warning

1 Hour Later

Ethan and the kids went to the game room and joined their parents, Ethan then introduced them to a new game called Dance Dance Royale "You basicly make up your own moves and who ever has the best moves, wins" Ethan Explained. "I like the sound of that!" Smiled The King, "I'll join in" Smiled Miranda, "This is EVERYBODY'S game!" Smiled Ethan "You'll all do great". The game began and Ethan started to dance

Everyone was amazed at Ethan's skill! "Wow!" Smiled Roland, "Oh my!" Smiled Miranda, the children just cheered for him. "My turn!" Said James and he began dancing.

Everyone laughed out loud, "Oh James" giggled Amber, "Let me have a try" Said Miranda

Eventually, the Queen lost her balance but her eldest son caught her, "Thanks sweetie" Laughed Miranda, "Anytime" Smiled Ethan "Next?" Sofia came forward.

"You go sister!" Smiled Ethan, "Go Sofia!" Smiled Amber excitedly, "The King's turn!" Smiled Roland.

"Oooh Rollie!" giggled Miranda, Ethan laughed "Go on lad!" Roland stopped to catch his breath "What was that?" He Asked, "More British slang" Ethan Winked. "Amber, do you wanna try?" Asked Sofia, "I'd rather watch" Smiled Amber.

1 Hour Later

Everyone was very tired after dancing so much, so they all decided to rest. "That. Was. Great!" Smiled Sofia "We HAVE to do this again some day", just then Bailywick came in looking rather astonished "Majesties" He Announced "I have something of most importance to present", he presented what looked to be a strange looking black blade.

"Wow..." James Said quietly "Is that a sword?", "Possibly" Replied his father "Just don't touch it". Then all of a sudden, the Ruby Chain around Ethan's neck began to glow and so did the blade's white out lines. Everyone looked at Ethan who didn't seem to react at all as he slowly reach for the blade and grabbed it. Then his eyes stopped glowing and he snapped back into reality, "This belongs to me" He Said "It responds ONLY to me", "What? no is doesn't" Replied Roland "That relic belongs in the Enchancia Museum, not in the hands of a teenager". Ethan Glared at Roland "My 5 year training, do not forget" the kids were shocked at what he had just said "Come" He sternly Added, everyone just listened to him and followed from behind.