Chapter 29: Homecoming

"Your royal debut has just begun" Frowned Walter "Meaning Chernabog is preparing to make his move...", "Don't worry" Ethan Replied boldly "I'll destroy the living shit out of him before he gets the chance". "I'm afraid it it not that simple" Walter Frowned "He has an entire army waiting to begin... The Fall of the Universe, an event he has been plotting since the very day of his inprisonment", "Oh give over!" Ethan Snapped "So what, he has an army that wants me dead? i'll slaughter them all!", "Calm" Walter reminded him "You may be greatly overpowered compaired to your enemies, but you must still  exercise extreme caution". "Alright..." Ethan Said quietly as he began to calm down "Alright", Walter put his hand on his shoulder "I know you have been through... hell, but the Ever Realm needs you... your people need you... your Little Amethyst needs you", Ethan just remained idle to process what just he had just heard "Sofia..." He Gasped quietly, there was a long silence "I have to get home NOW, before it's too late!", "That the spirit pal!" Agreed Mickey, "Show em who's boss Ethan!" Cheered Oswald, "Don't worry" Smiled Prince Charming "We'll all be with you, EVERY step of the way". "I'm afraid that is not possible Charming" Walter Decleared "This is something the Ultimate Prince must do... alone", "The hero works alone" Ethan Agreed "Father used to read alot of Action-Adventure novels", "precisely" Smiled Walter. Ethan kneeled down on the floor the same way i knight would and Walter and the Princes all chanted a few unidentifiable words and then Walter spoke to him "You shall return to where your very origins began, it is time to rise up... and prevent the evil that is Darkness from taking everything and everyone you hold dear to heart" Ethan was now surrounded by a bright light "Chernabog's reign of evil my have already begun... yet hope still remains" Walter Continued "Should you defeat the Black God, you shall finally free your home that is the Ever Realm from the very evil that has plagued it since the very day of it's creation. Now... go home young Ethan, save your family... save your home..... save the World!" and within a flash... Ethan dissapeared.

Ethan slowly opened his eyes, his head was spinning "Oh... my fucking head..." He Groaned "Where am i?", he slowly got up and looked around the area and was gob-smacked at where he was "This... this is the temple from when i was taken in by the Spirits of the Ever Realm! all those years ago..." It was indeed the exact same temple from all those years ago when his father dissapeared.  He then looked towards the exit as his eyes glowed red, completely filled with anger and rage "I'm coming, Black God..." He Growled angrily and he quickly walked down the ancient temple stairs and began his journey back home.

Meanwhile

"This has to be the best royal ball in years!" Smiled James, "It has to be!" Desmond agreed, "Oh no..." Sofia Thought "Dad's about to give the speech, i hope Ethan's ready...", King Roland walked up on stage and the band's music faded out to nothing "Good Marrow people of the Ever Realm!" He Smiled "We are all gathered here today, to welcome my daughter Princess Sofia's long lost brother!" Everyone cheered loudly "The story of how exactly he was found is rather long and complicated... but i'll tell you all the short version" he then began to explain the whole story of how exactly Ethan was discovered.

10 Minutes Later

"And that... is how my newest son was discovered" He ended impressivly, everyone was amazed "And I can't wait to introduce him!" He Added "But first I have to mention that there have been... BAD moments we've experienced with him... particularly between him and myself" and he told everyone about all the terrible moments that had occured between the two.

Another 5 Minutes Later

Everyone gasped in shock "Our most recent fallout was... without a single doubt the worst" Roland Decleared "But he's drastically changed since then". Meanwhile, Chernabog was awaiting the cue to step into the spotlight "HURRY UP, HUMAN..."  He angrily thought "EITHER YOU SAY IT NOW, OR I BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO HELL!", Roland finally announced Ethan's arrival "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I give to you... Sofia's big brother, Ethan!", Chernabog quickly marched forward and smiled proudly as the entire ballroom went insane.