Chapter 32: Hell on Earth

Ethan finally made it to the bridge that lead across the sea and into the castle courtyard "At last..." He Panted, as he slowly made his way across he peared down into the sea of lava below "It's like Hell on Earth..." He Frowned. As he continued his way to the other side, he was suddenly ambushed by large group of Dark Soldiers! "OH NO YOU DON'T!" He Growled and he began slicing away at the Soldiers of Darkness, some of the Soldiers even went flying off the sides of the bridge and into the lava below. As Ethan fought against the Soldiers, a small group of lookouts stationed on the castle walls spotted him making a mess out of the patrol "He must not reach the castle!" Exclaimed a Dark Soldier, "Quickly, the cannons!" Shouted another. The 6 Soldiers of Darkness manned the cannons and began fireing at the Ultimate Prince, "Oh Shit!" Ethan Exclaimed as the cannonballs impacted against the concrete bridge, the bridge began to collapse where as the Dark Soldiers on said bridge began to run in the opposite direction and so did Ethan, but the bridge began collapsing much faster as every second passed. Finally, the large growing crack caught up to him and the bridge collapsed completely and Ethan fell towards the sea of nothing but death below. Thankfully, there was a large piece of the bridge that had not yet dissolved in the larva sea, he landed on the dissolving bridge piece with a loud crash. He slowly began to recover "Thank fuck..." He Gasped as he tried to calm down "No way in hell i'm letting a death sea fuck me over!?" he began climbing his way to the top of the rubble. Once at the top, he tried to think of a way back up "Oh jesus... how in the hell do i?..." but just then there was a bright flash and the Fairytale Princes appeared before him. "God damnit gents what now!?" "Stay calm!" Replied Aladdin "You're losing your consentration", "Because of you!" Ethan Snapped back, "Slow down, deep breaths" Said Prince Philip "You CAN make it back up there, you just need to observe your surroundings". Ethan thought and thought, finally he came up with an idea "If i charge my armored boots long enough... i should be able to jump high enough to reach the entrance" He Explained "And there you have it!" Smiled Prince Eric "Good luck", Ethan crouched down as he began to charge his jump "I'm coming for you!" He Snarled in rage, finally he released all the strength he had conjured and he jumped so high he reached the top platform without effort. He then slowly turned to face the castle walls "First things first" He Said angrily, he then did the same thing again to reach the top of the walls "You missed!" He Growled, "Now you shall join your brethrin, in hell!" he then jumped back down and took one last look at the flaming village as a single tear rolled down his right cheek, his face looked like thunder "Justice... will be served" He furiously Decleared, he then slowly turned around again and walked towards the castle, ready to confront the Ancestor of all Villains once and for all.