Chapter 4: Reunion

"Ethan..." the Queen sobbed, "My baby boy...". "Mother?" Ethan Gasped, "Yes..." she said whilst smiling through her rapid-fire tears. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as tightly as humanly possible, Ethan breathing became rapid upon realizing what was happening and did the same as tears began streaming down his face, the whole town square went comepletely silent. When they finally parted, they both turned to Sofia "Sofia, this... is your long lost older brother, Ethan". "Ethan?" Sofia asked, who was now on the verdge of tears, "My... Big... Brother?" there was a long silence, "Sofia... my little sister" Said Ethan who still had tears in his eyes. Sofia suddenly burst into tears and hugged Ethan's legs, Miranda immedietely joined them in a massive group hug and burst into tears once more "I thought I'd lost you!" she cried, "You never told me!" cried Sofia "My whole life I never knew i had a big brother, and you never told me! I though I was the only one, an only child!". "I'm sorry, sweetie..." sobbed her mother, "I thought it would've been best to tell you when you were old enough to understand... but now it looks like that moment arrived sooner then expected", "It's ok..." Sofia Replied as she formed a small smile, all the while streaming tears. Miranda held her son's hand tightly and got up "MY BABY BOY IS HOME!" She Cried. Everyone went wild, hats were thrown into the air and the Royal Guards cheered with joy, the sound was defening. "Baby boy?" The King Said to himself "That's... her son?", "Our little sister... has a big brother!?" Amber gasped, "What's even going on!?" exclaimed James. "I've missed you both... so much!" Ethan sobbed, "Especialy you," He looked at Sofia, and neeled down to her level, "I promise, I will never leave you again" He Said seriously, Sofia continued to cry loudly so he pulled her back into an embrace, but then he stood up and put her arms around his neck. "Easy... easy..." He Shushed his little sister "big brother's here..." Sofia began to smile through her tears, Ethan gave her kiss her on the forehead. "AWWWW" Gushed the crowd, Sofia just giggled slightly and smiled as she looked into his eyes, now she could most certainly tell they were related. "My baby sister... all grown up. You're so beautiful," he said softly, Sofia just smiled "And you're so handsome, and so tall!". Ethan began to dry her tears "It's great to be back" he smiled softly, he then put Sofia back on the ground "And before you all ask" he called to the massive crowd "No, i wasn't dead... and NO, that's NOT a coffin, it's a... container of sorts". "Well... I think it's time to head back to the castle!" Announced King Roland, Ethan looked over at him and called "If you are offering a ride home your highness... could you please take us to the Shoe Shop? I knwo it's around here someplace, provided this is Dunwiddie. I just want to go home, and get my life back on track". "He doesn't know, your magesty" Bailywick the head steward whispered to the King, "Ah well, things have... changed, young man," smiled Roland, "Changed for the better". "What do you mean changed for the better?" Ethan Replied with concern, "It's a long story" The King Replied "We'll all explain on the way to the castle". "Is Ethan moving in with us!?" Sofia's face lit up, "That he is!" Smiled The King, "Why wouldn't he?!" her mother Beamed "He's your big brother!". Sofia almost squealed in delight, and hugged her brother tightly by the legs, "Can I have my legs back, please?" Ethan asked sarcasticly. Everyone suddenly erupted into laughter.

"Alright, everyone," the King laughed, "I think it's about time we went about our Royal buisness! Once again, thank you all for coming!"