Chapter 11: Origins

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Ethan and Sofia woke up in fright, The Royal Family burst in only to see him franticly racing around Sofia's bedroom looking for something, "Where are you Demon!?" He Boomed "where's the blade!?", "Ethan, calm down!" Shouted Roland "You're safe, nothing is gonna hurt you as long as you're with us-". "I saw him!" Bellowed Ethan in rage "It's now or never!" and he dashed past his family to find the enchanted blade that spoke to him the previous night, "I know you're here!" He Shouted as he charged through the training room door, then at last he saw the enchanted blade locked away in a glass case. He elbowed the case's lid and it shattered, he then grabbed the blade and began to look around franticly for the thing he saw in his dream. Just as he rounded a bend Cedric apperead out of nowhere and used a freezing spell on him "Sire, the boy's rampage is at an end!" He Announced loudly. Some Royal Guards lifted the now frozen Ethan and took him to the courtyard where the Royal Family were waiting. Cedric took the enchanted blade from Ethan's frozen grip and undid the spell, "W-What happend!?" Exclaimed Ethan, "Cedric brought you're panic attack to an end, that's what happend" Frowned Roland "That must have been some night terror you had". "You have no idea..." Replied Ethan nervously "He was huge, he was loud, he was... frightening" The Royal Family listened as he explained his vision "I just need to ask one quick question... when is my Debut Ball?", "Ah yes, in about 3 days" Replied Roland. "I forgot to inform you, how and when did you hear about this?", "HE told me" Ethan replied chillingly "He said I won't live to see it...". "Not if we can help it!" replied James "We'll protect you, Ethan". "Of course we will, James," agreed Roland, "We need to find this... thing, and bring him down for good". "You can't, for he is... God-like" Ethan replied quietly. The King raised his eyebrow, called Cedric over, and whispered in his ear, "What excatly are we dealing with, Cedric?", "I haven't the slightest idea, Sire," replied the stunned sorcerer, "It sounds like some sort of ancient, powerful being from the dark ages," he added "Maybe a mythical creature of some kind. Unless... No... i-it couldn't be! It can't!". "What, Cedric!?" frowned Miranda. "Everyone, follow me!" Cedric announced, and everyone followed in single file. They reached Cedric's tower and entered. There was an empty bookshelf and Cedric placed a large black book on the top shelf. Suddenly, the bookshelf opened and everyone followed him inside. Once inside, he lit up the nearby lanturns with a spell. "Here we are," he decleared, "Have a read, Ethan," and he pointed to another large black book on a desk. It was just like the one he put on the top shelf, even in the same color. Ethan slowly walked over, opened the book and began to read out loud.

There was once a man named "Walter Elias Disney." He was an entertainer and artist, and was commonly renown as one of the greatest men the world had ever known. What made him truly a gifted individual, however, was having the abillity to bring his creations to life. His first TRUE creations were a cat named julius, a rabbit named Oswald, and a mouse named Mickey. But on one peaceful, sunny morning day, he was busy away planning his next show. He would go on to conjure something a little different, something for more mature audiences. To sum it up: No children allowed, no exeptions! The experiment was something that represented the truly bad side of life... something that represented primal fear... something that represented pure evil. The result... was who could only be described as 'The Blackest Black'. The very moment the large, winged image came to life, it attempted to indulge the entire world in darkness. It had a built-in brain, but it forgot one important detail: Walter created him, meaning he could also destroy him. Walter could only believe in himself, "I wield the key to this world's safety. For as long as I live, I shall fear no evil, and protect those close to heart for all that I'm worth." Thanks to Mickey, Oswald, Julius, and all his other creations, Walter was able to somehow imprison Chernabog in an alternate dimention, and there he remained... untill that one fateful day. Almost 80 years later, he broke free from his prison, and continues to plot the exact same darkened scheme to this very day.