For the win

Keith and (y/n) ran as fast as they could dodging guards and using as many tricks as they could to get to the main control room with enough time.

"How long have we got?" Keith asked as the took out another bombardment of guards.

"7 minutes." (Y/n) responded forcing a century back using it's gun again itself.

"Great." Keith growled taking out 5 guards and getting the door open.

They then advanced through the many different corridors with at first almost no resistance.

"They really need to guard this area better." Keith smirked throwing his blade to take out two drones.

Suddenly (y/n) was hit with a bolt of lightning from behind. She yelled and fell to the floor her controls powering down for a few moments.

"No." Keith deflected the bolt that came his way as more guards came down the hall.

"Who is that?" (Y/n) asked getting herself up and kicking away a few guards.

"Haggar." Keith growled getting his shield up.

"Oh someone I haven't met yet." (Y/n) sighed getting her Bayard ready.

"One of us will need to get the bomb planted while the other holds Haggar off." Keith said throwing his blade at her.

"I think you got this covered. I'll be back." (Y/n) smirked running off.

~~~Your pov~~~

I ran as fast as I could not really wanting the bomb to go off while I was holding it. Although we wouldn't feel the pain, I would if I got punched by Pidge.

There wasn't too many guards but the ones that were there slowed me down, not making my job any easier.

"Here goes nothing." I said running through the doors to find guards ready for me, their guns were locked and loaded glowing with the preparation to blast me to pieces.

"Hi." I said awkwardly before diving under a control panel in a hope that I could avoid being shot.

I opened the panel while gun fire rained down narrowly missing me. Grabbing a few of the wires I cut through them making the room go dark and the firing ceased.

"Make sure she doesn't leave, and get the lights back on." One of the guard yelled as soldiers moved to their new stations.

I planted the bomb in hope that I could find a way to escape with only 3 minuets left, it made the powering up noise which was hidden by the guards yelling things to eachother.

I crawled out of my hiding spot waiting for the guards to pass before I stepped towards the door, then the lights came on.

"This isn't fair." I muttered at the guards all turned to look at me.

I locked my helmet into place and fired a blast at the glass screen. It shattered glass exploding and splintering off as the room shook from the blast.

It was over in almost a second and I was pulled out into the vastness of space glad that I had my helmet, the guards were also pulled outside and they were instantly eliminated and I was now stuck in space. Great.

I got my Bayard ready to hopefully get back inside the ship and find Keith and get out of there. When all of a sudden when my lion flew over, she opened her mouth and stopping a few feet away I smiled as I clambered in.

"Man am I glad to see you." I laughed, but I didn't let it last long, we needed to get moving.

Running to my seat I got an odd look from Kolivan and Thace but ignored them, I needed to get to Keith. The more of our team that survived the better our points were.

I blasted several of the ships that came to close as I tried a new com chanel in a hope that Keith would respond.

"Where are you?" I whispered moving my lion out of the line of fire.

"What is that approaching us?" Kolivan asked pointing towards a small figure which was jet-packing towards the lion.

"I think it's... Keith!" I smiled heading over to get him, he climbed in pulling himself in and yelling to tell me he was ok.

"Alright now let's get out of here." I smiled pulling back once the controls and launching as the bomb exploded signalling to the others that we were moving.

"We did it!" Lance cheered as a new com line opened between us.

"Alright team, let's move out." Shiro said as the castle opened a wormhole for them to leave through.

Once we were clear and the wormhole closed and the game ended with our names as winners.

"Yes!" Keith laughed smiling over at me his eyes crinkling up.

"We did." I smiled looking over to get a thumbs up from Pidge and a big smile from Hunk.

~~~Pidge's pov~~~

"Yes, yes, yes!" Matt yelled running over to give me a hug as he high-fived Lance.

"That worked so well. Nice leading space dad." I said getting a groan from Shiro but his smile was still there.

"Pidge is right, you all did really well." Coran smiled patting Shiro on the back.

"Now what are we going to do with the love birds." Matt asked spinning my head to look at (y/n) and Keith.

They were just talking, but the smile on Keith's face was so soft when (y/n) was talking.

I shrugged turning off my computer and picking my bag up, Hunk gave me a fist bump and then carried on his conversation with Allura.

"But seriously what are we going to do?" Matt asked again crossing his arms over his chest.

(Y/n)'s family had at some point come over and Josh was now sat on Keith's chair while he showed him the controls. (Y/n) was hugging Sam who was beaming at her as she laughed.

"I don't know." I sighed my shoulders slumping. "Their so oblivious it hurts."

"I know, what's the game plan though. We need to get them on a date." Matt said waving over to our parents.

"Didn't you say Keith finally got a car?" I asked looking up in time to see the light go on in his head. "And everyone is supposed to go home for the week, so..."

"So we could get them to meet up and have an actual date!" Matt laughed excitement bubbling up in him.

"We know where Keith lives I'll text Sam and get their address and hopefully we can get these two idiots together." I said excitedly as I grabbed my phone.

"That was amazing guys!" We looked up to see (y/n) and Keith heading over.

"I can't believe it worked." Keith smirked leaning on my desk. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing important." I sighed dropping my phone into my pocket, I had already sent the message to Sam.

Keith raised a disbelieving eye brow but stayed quiet. Good.

(Y/n) nudged him sending a questioning look to him which he just smiled with a nod taking a deep breath and relaxing.

I looked at Matt and he was pulling a confused face, why were they nervous?

The hall was slowly emptying as the family's were heading home. (Y/n)'s family stayed nearly the longest as they were all messing around with her.

Josh spent his time running around Keith, who pretended to die when he was shot by him. It was actually really sweet.

Once they had left the two nerds, who were immensely in love but refused to notice or accept it, headed over to where we were with a strange determination set in their eyes.