Will you...

The restaurant that Keith had chosen was one of Hunk's, he had become famous for his inovation in the kitchen.

He was incredibly creative and (y/n) was always amazed by the combinations that he came up with.

"Does Hunk know we're here?" (Y/n) asked as Keith lead her to the table.

"Yes, I honestly can't afford that much." Keith admitted with a shrug.

"You're so honest." (Y/n) giggled. "It's nice."

Keith's grin showed that he too agreed with her statement.

The food was great. But (y/n) could tell something was bothering Keith. She could see it in his mannerisms.

She had known him for years so she knew when something was off.

But there was a certain determination behind his actions and so she chose to let him run with it, let him set his own pace before she cut in.

They chatted about really random things, just enjoying one another's company before Hunk appeared at their table.

"Good evening guys." He smiled brightly clapping his hand on Keith's shoulder making him jolt slightly. "What would you like for dessert?"

Keith looked slightly anxious. "Hunk, I... I can't afford dessert too."

"It's on the house." Hunk smirked.

"Hunk." (Y/n) smiled shaking her head. "You don't have to, I can help."

"No, you can't. "Keith rushed to say as Hunk also refused.

"Why can't I?" (Y/n) asked slowly eyes narrowing.

Keith looked so scared as he held her gaze, as if he knew, he knew he was being studied by her and that she would figure it all out soon.

"Actually Hunk we'll have dessert later." Keith decided standing abruptly. "Can you keep our table?"

Hunk nodded with a small apologetic smile. "Sure thing man."

Keith walked around the table leaving his jacket on the back of his chair as he offered (y/n) his hand.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked taking his hand without much thought.

"Trust me." Keith said quietly a nervous pinch in his eyebrows as he clutched at (y/n)'s hand.

Keith led them outside, where the restaurant had a private garden, it was quiet and beautiful.

Tall hedges kept the rest of the world out, littered by fairy lights making it seem almost magical. There was a small platform next to a small pond which had water lilies floating on top.

But (y/n) was more concerned with Keith.

"Okay so when are you going to tell me what's going on?" She asked crossing her arms as she turned fully to face Keith. "You've been acting strange all evening."

Keith gave a nervous breath. "You wanna know?"

"Yes." (Y/n) replied firmly.

"Think you can handle it?" Keith asked his indigo gaze pinning (y/n) where she stood.

"I can handle anything Kogane." She replied quietly.

Keith made an amused sound. He pulled something from his pocket as he took one of her hands. "Will you?"

(Y/n) blinked at him before she looked at the small box in her hands, she eyed Keith as she slowly opened it before looking down at the ring held within the box.

"Keith."

"(Y/n)."

"Keith."

"(Y/n) will you-"