Party

"(y/n) that was epic." Pidge yelled hugging her tight.
It had been a while since she had pulled off a trick like that so she was just relieved that it worked.

"Yeah it was pretty cool." She high fived Hunk while Lance patted her on the back.

"We really need to find a way to celebrate." Allura said springing into the conversation.

"That sounds like a good idea." Lance said smiling at the others.

"(Y/n) that was incredible." Sam said wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"We taught you well." Blake said pretending to wipe his eyes.

"Thanks guys. But I know why you really came over." She teased as they looked at her confused. "You wanted to meet team Voltron didn't you."

"Yeah your right." Blake said cracking into a smile.

"Well come on." (Y/n) introduced Blake, Sam, James, Emily, John, and baby Oliver to her team.

Lance and Josh got on right away chatting about football and video games.

Matt and Sam ended up laughing so hard they couldn't breathe.

Allura was fascinated with baby Oliver and even managed to make him laugh.

Blake and Pidge had a deep conversation about computers and coding.

Hunk and John talked about cooking and laughed about the game.

While (y/n) talked with Shiro, Keith, Coran and Emily.

Soon enough they had to leave and so they all said their mushy goodbyes, even James seemed to lose some of his bounce.

The team then got about helping tidying up the hall packing up their controls and helping the janitors move the desks back to the control room.

Pidge was on her computer again as soon as they got back to their room, she was looking at a map of the school.

"Hey (y/n) what do you think about having a team sleepover on the roof?" She called out not taking her eyes off her computer.

"Yeah sure, that sounds really good. But will Allura allow it?" She asked appearing at her side.

"Yeah I checked it all out. The roof is actually built with the idea of having a garden up their so it is strong enough to hold 10 tons of soil. I think we're good." She carried on typing adding new code while flicking through pictures off that she had taken after the game.

"Can you text the others and tell them to meet us on the roof at... Shall we say... 8 o'clock? Yeah around 8." Pidge asked turning to face her friend.

"Sure." (Y/n) grabbed her phone and tapped in the message and sent it on the group chat they had to talk about gaming stuff.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Team Voltron
(Allura, Coran, Hunk, Keith, Lance, Matt, Pidge, Shiro and you.)

I'm calling a team meeting/ sleep over on the roof at 8pm  ;).
Bring blankets and pillows!
(Might be cold.)

L: Sounds good ;) ;)

M: C u there.

K: ok.

H: Blankets check. What about food?