The anticipation

Once they had got back (y/n) began to set her things aside so that she was ready, she had only a week before she had to go.

A sudden wave of sadness overwhelmed her she had been here for so long and now she was going to college.

Once in bed she stared at the ceiling not sure whether to cry or not.

She wanted to be brave and face the world alone, but she didn't want to leave all the prescious memories that she had with in this house.

Soon though she drifted off to sleep, trying to focus on the good times...

"(Y/n) would you like to play with me and Blake?" Sam asked the little girl who had just woken up.

Blake was about 17 he had black fluffy hair and nice green eyes he was quiet and rarely spoke to (y/n) but he smiled all the same.

"Yes please." The little girl beamed she glanced down and saw a large box of lego, she never was a real girly girl she liked to look pretty and she liked dresses but she likes playing with Sam and Blake they would have amazing adventures together.

"Look out (y/n)" Sam yelled, as Blake picked her up and swung her around fast. "The alien has got you" Blake chuckled whilst tickling the small girl.

She turned to look up at him her (e/c) eyes beaming with happiness.

"Come on we need to fix the ship quickly...."

She was woken up by someone banging on her door.

"(Y/n) you need to get up" James said appearing around the door his blond hair glimmering in the sunlight his blue eyes smiled at her as she began the sit up.

He smirked at her knowing she was not a morning person.

She then threw a pillow at the door making him retreat behind the door so it became like a shield.

She heard him giggle before his retreating footsteps were heard.

She glanced around the room before choosing to get up she was tired even though she had slept well.

As she entered the kitchen Sam was sat at the breakfast bar reading the postcard from Blake.

"He says he's in Rome, and that he will be headed to Russia soon. He also says that he is doing well and that he misses all of us especially (y/n)" Sam said glancing at her with a smile which disappeared as soon as he saw her face.

He could tell she was tired and she wasn't really paying attention.

"Hey you ok?" He said his hazel eyes filled with worry.

"Well... " she began  looking at the floor, "I... I just feel sad about leaving you guys."
She said looking Sam in the eye, he smiled sympathetically he knew what it was like.

"Just think of it as an adventure, you can tell Blake all about it when he gets back." Sam smiled at (y/n)

She knew he was right it was just one big adventure that she had to make her own, she laughed to herself.

Bring it on she thought.

~~~Skip a week~~~

She was woken up being shaken by James he was always up before her and he was always so full of energy.

"What is it James?" (Y/n) said stretching her back until it clicked.

"We are going to have a private tour of the college, and Emily says me and Sam can come too." Said the young lad, skipping around her room.

~~at college~~

Sam carried (y/n)'s bag while she looked around she was shown around by a tall man called Coran he had bright orange hair and a moustache to go with it.

He seemed to know everything about the college, anything (y/n) would point too he knew what was in the room and what number it was and how old it was without looking, in the end she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying she was just testing him.

She was eventually led to her room where she said goodbye to James giving him a big hug.

The she hugged Emily and John they told her that she had to text them every other day and to tell them how things are going.

(Y/n) giggled saying that she would miss them and loved them too.

Sam smiled at his younger sibling he was worried of course about her and he knew he would miss her the most.

"Gonna miss you." (Y/n) said turning to look him in the eye, he smiled and pulled her into a big hug.

"Don't forget to tell me everything, and if someone gets on your nerves I will come and beat them up ok!"

Sam said still hugging her.

She giggled before pulling away and waving them goodbye. She was alone now standing infront of her door.

"Here goes nothing..." (y/n) said out loud taking a deep breath and opening the door.