Hopes and dreams

Once breakfast was done (Y/n) ran up the stairs as fast as she could and she was so desperate to get ready.

She had replied to the email and she had received her time table and the room that she would have.

Number 142.

She brushed her hair until it was tangle free, (Y/n) had always had beautiful hair which was (h/c) and (h/l) she also had deep (e/c) eyes that sparkled in the sun and held deep emotion.

She also had glasses but tended to wear her contacts more often then not purely because she could.

Her room was small and had barely enough room for her bed, she had a built in wardrobe, and a small chest of draws.

Her room was painted white with accents of colours all around, especially (f/c).

She grabbed her white tank top and a tanned leather jacket and a dark blue pair of shorts.

Once she was changed she quickly ran her to her brothers room, she tapped on the door hearing a few thumps.

Then a 22 year old tall boy with brown shaggy hair and hazel eyes appeared.

He glanced down at (Y/n) leaning against the door, he was in his pyjama bottoms with a loose top on.

"What do you want (Y/n)?" he questioned before yawning.

"I wanted to tell you the good news Sam..." she said crossing her arms " I got into Altea." She said beaming with eyes sparkling.

He gazed lazily at her for a few seconds like his brain was taking a while to process the information.

Suddenly he picked her up into a bone crushing hug.

"Well done I'm so proud" Sam said releasing his sister with a big grin on his face.

"Thanks... I think" (Y/n) said rubbing her arm, still smiling. "We are going shopping to get me some stuff, any suggestions?"

Sam stood there for a few second pondering, he was the first one of John and Emily's adopted children who got into college, and he had done very well out of it.

"Well I would say find things that you are comfortable with, don't just buy something because it looks good." He said still smirking.

"Right best be off" (Y/n) said punching her brother in the shoulder before heading down stairs.

Emily was grabbing shoes from the storage cupboard, when she saw (y/n) appear in the corner of her eye.

"All ready?" She said holding a black shoe in one hand and a grey one in the other.

Emily was about 37 and she was very much involved in the fashion business, her and John had began adopting children about 12 years ago.

Sam was their 2nd adopted child and (y/n) was their 3rd. They had taken her in when she was 9 after her parents died.

"Yeah, I also told Sam that I got in." She smiled, Sam was there for her from the moment she came here he knew that she was scared but he was 14 when she arrived.

"Sam say hi to your new little sister, her name is (y/n)." John said with a small grin on his face.

"Hello (y/n) my names Sam and my big brother is hiding, but I can tell we are going to be great friends." The young lad told her with beaming hazel eyes.

"H-hello"(y/n) said quietly appearing behind Emily's legs.

"Blake come say hi" Emily called up the stairs when (y/n) had calmed down...

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) are you ok you zoned out?" James said poking her in the stomach.

"Yeah sorry James, just thinking." She smiled down a the 11 year old.

"Ok, I think I have everything" John said grabbing the car keys."Let go."