Who now?

~~~Keith's pov~~~

"I just got an email from a group called Marmora they said that they really liked the game and would be interested in the coalition on Monday." Allura said clapping her hands excitedly. "Another one to add to the list."

"The who now?" Lance asked looking at everyone else and seeing our confused faces.

"The men who were there at the game they congratulated us, especially you Keith on your blade skills." Allura said smiling in my direction.

"Oh yeah those guys." I said nodding before looking back at my homework.

"Why aren't you all as excited as me?" Allura said turning to all of us who were either on our phones, doing homework, or in Matt's case just lying around.

"Cause we are tired. Training and school is a hard ball to keep in the air." Lance shrugged rolling a stone across the roof.

"Still this could be our chance to defeat the Galra and your all just like 'yeah whatever,' come on have some enthusiasm." Allura said standing up exasperated.

"We just have a lot on our minds but we appreciate your enthusiasm." Pidge said not looking up from her book.

"So... Change of subject, (y/n) got any plans tomorrow?" Lance asked as he grabbed a piece of pizza.

I could feel my blood boiling, don't get me wrong me and Lance don't fight as much as we used to, but him spending more time with (y/n)... Oh I could kill him.

"No why?" She answered tilting her head slightly confused.

She's so cute when she does that.

"Well I was wandering if you would like to help me and Hunk get that thing set up for Monday. Hanging posters and handing out leaflets." Lance shrugged savouring the taste of his favourite pizza.

At least she wouldn't be stuck just with him in the same room. That would end badly.

"Keith?! Yo Keith?!" Lance yelled breaking me from my train of thought.

"What?"

"Do you want to come? We could probably use your help?" Pidge smirked winking at me making me feel more nervous, but on the good side I could keep and eye on (y/n) and Lance.

Mostly (y/n).

"Yeah sure." I mumbled trying to contain my emotions a little bit.

Lance, me and Hunk headed to English just waiting for the final bell to release us from torture.

As soon as the bell rang and we legged it to the control room where we met Allura and Shiro, who handed us posters.

We waited till the end of the school day when all the kids had finally gone into their little dens that was when we set about putting the posters up so we could at least advertise for the gamers that we hadn't been able to email.

The posters were pretty plain with a few lines of text then the date and time at the bottom.

The halls were completely quiet except the few caretakers that went by trying to clean the floors. At one point Lance slipped on the wet floor and to be honest I laughed more then I should have.

But it was funny.

A man walked down the hallway and was greeted by Allura and introduced to Shiro, I ignored them and carried on helping (y/n) pin a poster up.

"Keith this is Kolivan he is the leader of the Blade Of Marmora and he would like to have a word." Allura said introducing the two of us and then leaving.

"So your Keith. Good fighting last week." He said shaking my hand.

"Thank you, um... Is there a reason why you wanted to speak to me?"

"Yes actually, Keith we have been keeping and eye on your progress, your skills are invaluable."

"Thank you sir." I wasn't sure what he wanted but he smiled and nodded.

"We have an opening coming up and we will keep you in mind. It may mean less time for friends and relaxation but you will be trained to a higher level."

I smiled slightly still confused as to why he would choose me. I let him go so he could talk to Allura and Shiro who were surposed to be helping us.

"What was that about?" (Y/n) asked appearing next to me.

"I have no clue." I said back smiling at her as she rammed more crisps into her mouth.

"Has anyone seen my crisps?" Lance asked looking through his bag and frowning slightly.

"No... Maybe... Yes." (Y/n) said still holding the crisp packet not showing any signs of giving it back.

"Your not gonna give them back are you?" I asked smiling at her.

"Nope." She responded smirking at Lance.

"Fine, keep them." Lance groaned with a smile as he grabbed a box of chocolates out of his bag. "Who wants one?"

"I'll have one." Hunk said taping up the last poster in the hall.

"Same here." Pidge called from down the hallway.

Lance threw one at her which she caught with ease before walking over and sitting on the floor with them.

"I'm so tired now." Pidge said slumping against the wall.

"Couldn't have put it better." I said sitting opposite them.

"What are you doing on the floor get up you lazy lumps and get to your rooms before we shut down for the night." Allura said crossing her arms and pulling the 'I'm in charge don't argue face' and I doubt any of us ever would.

Lance and Hunk went off to their room, Lance mentioned something about beauty sleep, which to be honest I didn't really understand.

Pidge and (y/n) headed off to their room since Pidge looked like she was going to die of exhaustion and (y/n) ended up dragging her down the hallway.

I then walked on my own back to my room with just my thoughts plaguing my mind.

I sighed and jumped onto my bed staring at the ceiling too tired to do anything else.

'Why does she have to do so cute???' I screamed in my mind a smile growing as I thought about her and no one else. I rolled on to my side and faced the wall.

"Maybe things will work out." I whispered into my pillow staring at the wall.

"Maybe indeed."

I mentally face palmed as I realized that Matt was here.

"Matt I swear...""Calm down I'm not telling anyone." He said sitting up and smirking at me.

"Even Pidge?" I said glaring at him.

"Now that's a stretch... You can't expect things just to happen. Me and Pidge can help if you would let us."

"Let's say I don't always agree with your plans." I said sitting up and pinching the bridge if my nose.

I groaned realising I was becoming Shiro and that was not a good thing.

"You need a plan of action. Just here me out." Matt said practically begging.

"Fine." I groaned not believing that I was actually intrigued.

"Here's the plan....