Virus part 1

"Afternoon team Voltron." Allura announced as she entered the control room.
The tired paladins looked back at her with sleepy faces.
"Allura do you have to be so loud?" (Y/n) asked laying her head on her desk.

"You guys look like you have been chased by a ???? what have you been up too?" Coran asked looking at Lance who was slumped over nearly falling asleep again.

"Nothing much." Pidge answered before anyone else could.

"Alright perk up and let's get moving." Shiro smiled setting up his computer.

Suddenly his screen turned red saying: Incorrect password.

"Hmm I'm sure I put it right." Shiro tried it again and this time it worked but the screen looked different.

"Shiro what's wrong with your computer?" Matt asked rolling his chair over to his friend.

"I don't know." Shiro looked at the screen something was definitely wrong but they couldn't tell what it was.

"Guys, my computer is doing something on its own." (Y/n) shouted from the other side of the room.

"What?" Keith asked walking towards her.
On her screen was a message box and someone was typing but it wasn't (y/n).

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We know your little secret.
Does your team?...

A team member with so many secrets, how can you be trusted?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Y/n)'s eyes narrowed and she began frantically looking for a way to shut it down.

Keith read the message his eyes widening at what they were saying.
'Who was this? What are they talking about?'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shall we start at the beginning?
8 years ago was it?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The screen shut down, instantly turning black.
Keith looked up to see (y/n) holding the plug in her hand shaking slightly, she refused to meet anyone's gaze as she moved back to her seat keeping her head hung low.

"I... I have to go." She grabbed her bag and ran out of the control room not looking back.

"What happened?" Pidge asked Keith who was still stood in shock.

"I have no idea." Keith grabbed his jacket and jumped over the table and ran down the hall after his friend.

Pidge sat down at (y/n)'s computer and plugged her laptop in, she began typing frantically hoping to figure out what was going on.

"Hmm. Matt look at this." She said after a long while.

"Woo that is some serious code." Matt said looking at the jumbled up numbers and letters in front of him.

"Yeah but what's this purple bit?" Coran said appearing by the screen.

"Not sure hang on. We'll soon get to the bottom of this." Pidge mumbled.

~~~Keith's pov~~~

I ran down the halls just hoping to find (y/n) what on earth was going on? And what possible secret could she have that we don't know about?

As I was mid thought I spotted her sat on the stairs on her own.
Her head was hung low looking at her feet.
I approached slowly not wanting to make her jump or freak out.

"Keith not now." She mumbled still not looking up.

"Please tell me what's going on." I asked not wanting her to be alone.

"I... I can't." She said still not looking up. I knelt down not really sure what to say or even do.

"(Y/n).." I lifted her chin so she was looking at me her (e/c) eyes brimming with tears.

"I'm sorry. You must think I'm so stupid." She sniffed wiping her eyes on the sleeve of her jacket.

"No I don't, and you know that."
I looked down at the floor trying to think what to say next but she beat me to it.

"If I tell you, promise not to pity me?" Her voice was so serious and her eyes showed that she ment what she said.

"Of course I promise." I said moving to sit next to her.

"Well... It's quite complicated." She said looking away slightly before taking a deep breath.

"Don't worry about it. Just take your time...""My parent were murdered... And I may have been apart of it...

~~~Pidge's pov~~~

"Ha I've found it." I exclaimed excitedly.
The piece of code enabled someone from another computer source to type and control the computer it's self.

But the real question is how it got their in the first place.

"(Y/n)'s phone!" I suddenly yelled clicking my fingers, making poor Coran and Hunk jump.

Shiro and Allura looked at me funny confusion clear in their eyes.

"I need (y/n)'s phone, like now." Matt seemed to grasp what I was saying and he quickly sped out of the room and ran in the direction both Keith and (y/n) had left.

"Why do you need her phone?" Coran asked looking at what I had found.

"Because (y/n) has something you are all gonna want to see... Just promise not to get mad." I smiled brightly returning my attention to the code.

I knew I would need to stop it from spreading or it would consume the entire program, which would be disastrous.

Matt walked back in with a frown shaking his head before taking a seat not looking directly at us.

"Where is (y/n) and Keith?" I asked slightly frustrated.
"Yeah is (y/n) ok?" Hunk asked standing next to Matt.

"I text Keith asking him where he was and... I got a response from Keith telling me to stay away... I think something is... Wrong."

"Well we won't get far sat here. You guys fix the virus, Lance, Shiro and myself will find (y/n) and Keith."
Allura ordered starting to make her way out of the room.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea." Lance said firmly as he stood up.

"Lance what do you mean?" Allura asked confused and slightly angry.

"Keith clearly doesn't want us involved and if it's bad we will face it later."
Shiro nodded and placed a hand on Lance's shoulder.

"Lance is right. We'll fix the virus now and help (y/n) later."

"Fine." Allura grumbled collapsing into her chair.

"Umm there maybe a problem with that." I mumbled looking closer at the code. "It's corrupting the system."

"What? That's impossible." Coran said tapping on a few keys. "And yet it seems to have done just as you have said."

"Well maybe we can figure out how to trap it." Hunk said pulling out his phone. "I'll have. Look and see what we can do."

"What do you want us to do?" Shiro said stepping forward.

"We need you guys to stop it from spreading to other computers check them and alert me if there's a problem."

"We really need this to be fixed before the game tomorrow, so work your magic guys." Lance said enthusiastically smiling at me, Hunk and Coran as he logged on to his computer.

"Will do." Coran responded as he fiddled with some wires in the back of (y/n)'s computer.