Team Voltron

~~~(Y/n) pov~~~

After I had been introduced to Lance and Hunk and enjoyed some of their food, I decided that I would get my things unpacked.

I pulled out all my clothes and Pidge helped me put them away nicely, she also asked Coran for another desk for me so that I could put my laptop and books there.

Once I was all set up Pidge scanned my timetable pointing out who was in the class.

I had most of my classes with either Pidge, Lance or Hunk so things were working out well.

I couldn't help but feel like I was going to enjoy my time here.

Soon it was lights out and I couldn't stop myself from drifting off to sleep.

"Hey (y/n) what's the matter?" Blake looked at his younger sister, she was hiding her (e/c) eyes but he could see the tear stains on her cheeks.
"I miss them so much" (y/n) cried softly.
Blake took a deep breath, he knew that (y/n) was struggling to adjust to living here.

He pulled her into a hug rubbing her back as he did he heard he calm down after a few minuets, he continued to hold her and rocked her slightly as well.

"Tell me something about your family, a happy memory." Blake said still holding her.

"Well we all used to go ice skating every year and play ice hockey it was great fun." (Y/n) said whilst wiping her eyes.

"See you need to remember all the happy things that you did with them. Hey maybe we can ask Emily and John if we can go ice skating together would you like that?" Blake smiled down at her, the (h/c) haired girl nodded before showing a small smile.

"I'd like that..."

Buzz. Buzz

(Y/n) groaned, it was 6:15am
She sat up stretching, and glanced over at Pidge she was bundled up in her covers dreaming peacefully.

As quietly as she could (y/n) jumped into the shower and picked out her outfit, she decided to were her black skinny jeans and her red crop top, she chose her tanned ankle boots and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

As (y/n) and Pidge walked to class together Pidge was giving her the low down on the pupils, she seemed to know everyone and every thing about them.

"That's Rolo, he's in robotics class and he loves to irritate Hunk he thinks it funny. But watch out he's really smart." She pointed to a boy who was a bit taller then (y/n) and he was wearing a sleeveless jacket, which to (y/n) seemed pointless.

"Ooh and that's Allura she is the head teacher, she is super nice, but she has a mean side as well don't do anything stupid. She is also on team Voltron." Pidge gestured to a tall woman with tanned skin and beautiful white hair that was slightly curly.

All the students seemed to move out of her way as she came through the corridor.

"That's Sendak he's really mean he will beat up anyone who gets in his way. He's one of the guys we face when we game, he's on a team called the galra." Pidge glared at him, he had a evil grin as he walked head and shoulders above the rest of the pupils.

He had a red T-shirt with yellow lines on it and black jeans. He didn't seem that bad to (y/n) but to be on the safe side she would keep her distance.

"Keith, Shiro. Over here" Pidge yelled getting the attention of a tall man with a scar across his face he had kind eyes and a big smile his hair was black all except a small white tuff at the front of his head, he was followed by a boy who wore a bright red jacket and had black hair like Blake's but his eyes were a mysterious purple colour, they seemed to stare right through (y/n) as he walked closer.

"Guys I would like you to meet (y/n) she's my room mate. This is Shiro he's the robotics teacher that we have third. And this is Keith they are both a part of team Voltron."

"Nice to meet you (y/n)" Shiro said extending a hand which the (e/c) eyed girl took immediately.

"Hi." Was all that Keith said he had his arms crossed and looked like he would rather be any where but there.

He glanced at a clock and the bell rang instantly. Keith turned away heading to his first lesson, (y/n) looked at her hazel eyed friend who just shrugged in response before beginning the walk to their first lesson.

Computing.

Yay!