Challenge accepted

~~~Keith's pov~~~

We were given coordinates and a time from Zarkon and that was it. We were all nervous, if he were to beat us then... Well how do I put this??

We would become a laughing stock. 'Team Voltron an amazing force who proclaim to be great gamers who cannot even beat someone on their first encounter'.

Man that would be humiliating.

But the game wasn't until the end of school, which ment that we needed to get through the day without freaking out. Which in Hunk's opinion was impossible.

I was late to art and I had to run from my English room all the way to the other side of school.

When I finally arrived the teacher just rolled her eyes and carried on with the lesson knowing that (y/n) would fill me in.

"Hey. Your late." She smiled as I landed in my chair.

"Yeah well my English teacher decided to read the whole book, practically, instead of the chapter we are actually doing." I sighed getting my sketchbook out.

"Well I highly doubt that our tech-art teacher really cares." (Y/n) shrugged as she finished off editing a drawing on her computer.

"That's looking really good. Say what happened to that drawing of me?" I asked elbowing her as she tried to ignore me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said not looking at me.

"Oh you know the drawing we had to do about 3 weeks ago?" I said smirking.

"Then what happened to your drawing of me?" She asked smirking at me raising an eyebrow. "Or are you keeping it a secret for a reason?"
She learnt in closer to me making my eyes go wide, and no doubt my face had gone red.

She pulled back and laughed at my face making me go a deep red.

"H-hey that's not fair." I said putting my face in my hands.

"Yeah but you love me." She said wrapping her arms around my torso and looking up at me with big eyes.

"Yeah I do." I smiled hugging her back and staring into her beautiful (e/c) eyes, now it was her turn to blush.

"Stop it." She said smacking me around the back of the head.

"We should really get back to work." I sighed getting a groan as she hid her face on my shoulder. "Come on."

She sighed looking up at me again before she sat up leaning back into her chair.

"What are we doing?" I asked as I adjusted my chair.

"Were editing any photos for our examination next week." She smiled adding some shading to her art on the computer.

"Ok... I hate this." I groaned putting my head on the table.

It was going to be a long lesson...

...Well not so much with (y/n) here.

"Are you nervous about later?" I asked as we began putting out books away.

"Kinda... But we are a pretty good team." She smiled standing up and linking our arms.

"We'll be fine. I hope." I said looking at her with a scared look. It made her laugh a lot more then I expected.

"Your hilarious." (Y/n) said mockingly pretending to wipe a tear away.

Buzz. Buzz

"Hang on." (Y/n) grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and answered it with a smile.