War

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Game over.
Winner: (y/n) (l/n)
Aka: (c/n)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"This is a full out war now." Sendak yelled slamming his hands on the desk.

"Get every one ready we are bringing the pain when we face them tomorrow." He said fists clenched glaring at the screen in front of him.

"And she is going to regret the day she faced me." He spat at the screen like she was standing in front of him.

~~~~~~

Keith was walking down the corridor talking to (y/n) as they made their way through the crowds toward the hall where the game had all been set up so the school could watch.

"So, you excited?" She smiled.

"About?" He asked with a puzzled face.

"The game, silly. Like are you ready?"

"Yeah I think so, we should be good." He smiled back as she skipped ahead, her (h/c) hair flowing behind her.

They soon made it to the hall. The room had been transformed, it now had two rows of tables that had computers layed out facing eachother, at the end of the tables was a huge TV screen so the school and any guests could watch. It was already packed although the game wouldn't start for another hour.

"Whoa it's full. No pressure." Keith said sarcastically making (y/n) laugh.

"(Y/n)! Over here." A familiar voice called through the crowd.

(Y/n)'s eyes landed instantly on Sam who was jumping over a seat and running at her.

"(Y/n)! It's (y/n)." James said sprinting after Sam.

She ran into his arms and put her head on his shoulder. James grabbed her waist and hugged her close. They both pulled away Sam's eyes lighting up even more.

"I forgot to tell you. Guess who's here?" Sam smiled brightly, she could clearly see he was desperately trying to contain his excitement.

"Who?" She smiled.

"Turn around and you'll find out." A deep voice said behind her.

She turned and her eyes lit up when she saw the dark fluffy hair and green sparkling eyes of her older brother.
Blake.

He had his trade mark smile and his arms opened as she ran into them griping him tightly.

"(Y/n)... I need to breath." He wheezed in a joking manner.

She let go and stood to face him fully. "I though you were going to Russia. What you doing here?" She asked still smiling.

"The trip was cancelled and I decided I'll take a break, Russia's not going anywhere. I also came to say hi but I wasn't expecting my little sister to be doing so well at school." He said ruffling her hair gaining a laugh in response.

~~~Keith's pov~~~

I watched awkwardly as (y/n) hugged her family and laughed with them she seemed so happy, but something was nagging in the back of my mind.

They were an interesting family. None of them looked alike but they did at the same time. I was going to ask her about it when she turned to see another boy, he had dark black hair and green eyes he was definitely taller than me and stood up proudly.

For some reason anger flared up in my chest as she ran at him and hugged him like her life depended on him being there. I turned and walked towards my team trying to suppress the anger that had flared.

I walked over towards Pidge who was chatting with Matt and Lance about tactics.
"Why do you care so much?" I muttered to myself as I kept my head down.

"Keith you ok?" Pidge asked when I got close enough.

"I'm fine" I grumbled not wanting to elaborate on it.

"Keith!" I turned to see (y/n) pulling the same boy over behind her towards me.

"You keep disappearing." She said when she got close enough. "I wanted to introduce you to my family."

I could feel my hands clenching tighter and the same boy smiled over.

"This is my brother Blake." She smiled at him and then at me.
Brother.
The word took me back by surprise. Every thing went silent in my mind, making my heart skip a beat.

"Your.. brother?" It sounded so pathetic the way I said it but I still couldn't comprehend what she had just said.

"Don't worry mate, not many people believe us. We're adopted by those two over there." Blake gestured over to a couple who were talking with Shiro and Allura.

"Your.. brother?" I repeated again before I could stop myself, for some reason hope sparked inside me making me feel warm. Although I wasn't entirely sure what I was hopeful for.

"Yes!" She laughed waving over to another two boys who were talking to Hunk. "And those two are my brother's as well. Sam is the older one and James is the younger one."

I smiled and waved over trying to seem natural although it felt weird waving at someone I didn't know.

~~~Pidge's pov~~~

I watched as (y/n) and Keith entered into the hall laughing about something. I was glad the plan me and Matt had set up was working, we really were geniuses.

I saw (y/n) turn to a boy I recognised it was her brother Sam. I smiled as her brothers ran over and they wrapped their arms around her.

"Pidge? Hello?" Lance said tapping the side of my glasses.

"Sorry about that, what were you saying?" I asked readjusting my glasses.

"We were saying that we should send (y/n) in to get the key because she knows so much about the courses she will probably find a secret way out, and Keith should go with her." Matt said ruffling my hair.

"Agreed." I said giving him a secret wink.

"Why Keith? Why not me?" Lance whined crossing his arms.

"Because Keith is better at close range battle and we need you in the hanger with us so we can stop Sendak from getting his key." Matt responded.

Out of he corner of my eye I saw Keith headed our way, he was staring at the floor his hands clenched into fists and he was muttering something.

"Keith you ok?" I asked feeling genuinely worried about my friend.

"I'm fine." He seemed uncooperative so I dropped it for now but I could tell he was angry about something.

"Keith!" (Y/n) yelled appearing behind him pulling along a boy I didn't recognize.
My hopes dropped as I saw the way he was holding her hand, I looked at Matt and he had the same worried look on his face.

"This is my brother Blake." She gestured to the dark haired boy behind her.

A big smile spread across my face when I realized our plans were still in tact.

"Your...brother?" Keith sounded relieved and confused at the same time.
It was so sweet he was clearly worried like me and Matt were and now he was realising he had a chance.

This was going to be epic, and I couldn't wait.