Night out part 1

~~~Keith's pov~~~

"Look, look!" (Y/n) pointed enthusiastically at a fare and had that look of childish excitement in her eyes.

I had to admit she's cute.

"Alright, we will get the others." I laughed and called out to Matt who was somewhere behind us.

(Y/n) then pulled me into the middle of the fare spinning around trying to see what to go on first before I had even caught my breath, she tugged me along further into the loud music and the bright flashing lights.

Pidge appeared above the crowd clearly on Hunks shoulders and she pointed enthusiastically in our direction.

"Man you guys run fast." Lance said when they finally got through the the crowd to us.

I pointed at (y/n) with an innocent look and she looked offended for a second before smiling.

"Hey." She elbowed me in the arm, with a small smirk.

"So are you going to tell us why you wandered off earlier?" Matt asked looking at me and then (y/n).

"She saw Sendak, and stupidly decided to follow him."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and giggled, "you would have done the same thing." She smiled in my direction.

"What was he doing in the school?" Hunk asked clearly worried. "And how did he get in?"

"Probably the same way we got out." (Y/n) shrugged looking up into my eyes.

"What happened to Sendak?" Pidge asked adjusting her glasses.

"He left after trying to hack into your computer. So I came to find you. I recorded the whole thing." (Y/n) commented. "It was a weird purple device."

"I'll have a look at it when we get back. Right now let's go have some fun." Pidge smiled as she pulled her brother into the crowd.

"Meet at the entrance in two hours ok bye." Matt called as he was dragged away.

"Hunk look over there, come on." Lance pulled hunk towards a shooting game and left me and (y/n) stood alone.

Alone.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked not looking directly at her.
She smiled looking around before standing on the side of a ride adding to her height.

(Y/n) smiled as she jumped down, she then grabbed my hand and pulled me through more crowds.

She seemed to know where she was going and ran the whole way.

She pulled me towards an area with barriers around it.
An ice rink.

My heart sank when I remembered that I had absolutely no idea how to skate.

(Y/n) however payed for two sets of skates and handed me a pair, she slipped hers on and stood by the entrance to the ice rink.

She froze staring at the ice like it was alive. Taking a deep breath she stepped on and immediately glided forward.
I watched behind her smiling as she got her bearings and began to move gracefully, her smile grew as she span around doing a little jump and skating circles her face showing pure concentration, she span around so fast I got dizzy and then slowed and turned to face me.

"Come on!" She yelled near the middle of the rink.

I looked down and shook my head. "I can't." I called as she smirked. She slid past people who clearly didn't know how to stop and were wobbling all over the place.

"Here." She held out her hand, her (e/c) eyes sparkling. I sighed and slowly took her hand looking away as my cheeks heated up.

She laughed as the blades on my skates slipped on the smooth ice beneath. I wobbled several times before grabbing on to (y/n)'s arm and practically hugging her.