Zarkon

~~~Keith's pov~~~

"'Voltron I wish to endeavour in a duel my army against you paladins as you call yourself. Prepare for destruction.' Well he's a cheerful man." (Y/n) hummed doing her best Zarkon impression as we walked to art together.

"Your telling me. He's like 'I'm going to kill you if you have no objections.'" Matt said smiling walking ahead of us as (y/n) started to pull her hair up into a ponytail. "As if we wouldn't have any objections."

"Why don't you leave your hair down?"
The dramatic change in conversation seemed to throw (y/n) slightly.

"Because it gets in the way." She said dropping her arms and letting her hair fall into her face. "See, I can't see a thing."

"But it looks cute." I said moving her hair so I could look into her eyes as a blush spread across her cheeks, this is so cheesy.

"Get a room love birds." Matt said obviously trying to kill me with embarrassment.

"Matt seriously... Wait why is there a...""Nope." (Y/n) said slapping a hand over my mouth shaking her head making Matt suspicious.

"Ok. What has Pidge done to my bag?" He groaned as he took off the bag as (y/n) mumbled something along the lines of;
"No. No. Don't, oh dear."

As he opened it glitter exploded creating a cloud of glitter float around the hall and land all over his face and in his hair.

"Not a word." Matt growled as me and (y/n) tried to hold in our laughter.

It didn't last long.

"Your face." I said in between breaths. "Take a photo."

(Y/n) got out her phone and quickly took a photo before continuing with her laughing fit. "Pidge is gonna love this."

"I will kill you both in your sleep." Matt threatened but it didn't faze either of us.

"I'd like to see you try." (Y/n) sighed her laughing finally coming to an end. "Now how are you going to kick her butt?"

Cool I looked at (y/n) making her smirk. "Why do you want to help?"

"I don't. If you help then technically you are part of the prank war. I just want to see what comes next." She shrugged.

"I am actually out of ideas... Let me think about it I will get back to you guys at the game." Matt shrugged off some of the glitter as (y/n) tried to dust some of the glitter out of his hair.

"Bye love birds." Matt yelled as he disappeared into a sea of people.

"Bye sparkles." (Y/n) laughed as she pulled me towards the classroom.

"So today's the day." I smiled holding her hand as we lined up for class.

"Yep. Nervous?" I shook my head trying to deny the feeling that weighed heavily in my chest.

She raised a disbelieving eyebrow with a slight smirk like she knew I was lying.

"I'm terrified." I muttered kicking the wall angry that I couldn't hide my emotions as well as I wanted.

"Don't worry I'll protect you." She laughed wrapping her arm around me making me laugh and feel better instantly.

~~~ Pidge's pov~~~

"The game is about to begin let's roll." Shiro said grabbing his jacket and his controller. "Everyone ready?"

"Yep." (Y/n) and I responded as we grabbed all our equipment.

The plan was fairly simple but if that failed then we would be going for the insane and out of this world plan with so many layers that we could die.

Not literally.

(Y/n) tied her jacket around her waist and put her hair up in a bun. She means business. She only ever tied her hair up in a bun when she knew something was going to go down.

And today, it was a life or death situation. Who was going to be victorious? Zarkon and the fleet of centuries and the immense Galra army or the measly team of Voltron?

That made us sound so pathetic... Anyways let get to the game.

~~~

The room had been decorated with all the different colours of our lions. The hall was filled and the sound of people chatting flowed out of the room as we lined up ready to enter.

"You ready?" Lance asked excitedly but I could hear a small amount of fear laced in.

"No and I highly doubt I ever will be." Hunk responded shaking his head. "I think I'm going to cry.... To late I already am."

"Hunk. Breath." Allura stated taking a breath herself.

"We got this." (Y/n) smirked confidently smiling over as the Blade of Marmora came down the hall.

"Ok, now that the Blades are here you know about the seating arrangement?" Shiro asked Kolivan as Keith stood next to (y/n).

"Of course and we are ready, as Keith says; we got this?" Kolivan said looking to Keith for help.

"Actually that's what (y/n) always says."

"Hey I... Actually scratch that I do say it." (Y/n) said frowning as she realised that she had lost the arguement.

"Exactly." Keith smiled as the announcer tapped on the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, students and not. Please welcome our gamers Zarkon and the Galra."

The crowd cheered, almost half heartedly. I kinda felt bad, but they were trying to defeat us in our home turf. That quickly wore off though.

"And give a round of applause to team Voltron and the Blade of Marmora."

If I hadn't known what was going on I would have assumed that the whole school was collapsing.

Why is someone screaming?

As we entered the hall I spotted my brother and my mother and father, next to them was Lance's family and Hunk's. (Y/n)'s family was further along and they stood up waved as (y/n) entered.

She smiled and waved back getting a giggle from James and a smirk from Sam. To be honest I think they had a silent conversation because (y/n) nodded which made him smile even more.

"Let the games begin." She smirked looking at me.

"Agreed." I smiled.

This was going to be awesome.