Secret trip

"Pidge are you sure about this???" (y/n) hissed as she followed her friend around the corner, allowing her eyes to adjust to the darkness of the corridor.

"What do you mean?" The hazel eyed girl asked confusion clear in her voice as she tiptoeing forward.

"Like are we allowed to leave the premises??" (Y/n) whispered as they reached the top of the stairs.

"Probably not, that's why we're sneaking around." Pidge grinned at her friend, adjusting her backpack.

"What if we get in trouble?" (Y/n) asked still following Pidge.

"If your scared don't come." Said the small gremlin who continued to walk.

"And let you have all the fun, yeah right." (Y/n) said making Pidge snigger. "But seriously what if we get caught?"

"What are you two doing?" A deep voice made both of the girls jump. (Y/n) spun around while Pidge clung to her side.

The darkness had concealed the person but they knew which direction it had come from.

"I could ask you the same thing." Pidge spat as she slowly let go of her friend.

"Good point but seriously what are you doing." Keith stepped forward letting the emergency exits green light illuminate his face.

"Um... We are... Um Pidge?" (Y/n) looked between her two friends unsure what to say.

"We are going into town want to come?" Pidge asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, why not. But shouldn't we get Hunk, Lance and Matt?"

(Y/n) shrugged when they both looked at her, "don't look at me, it was your idea."

Pidge crossed her arms grumpily and sighed dramatically. "Fine I'll get Lance and Hunk, Keith get Matt and (y/n) stay put." Both of them vanished into the darkness before (y/n) could protest.

She stood with her hands on her hips tapping her foot impatiently. She didn't really mind the darkness it was alright, but she hates hearing noises that she couldn't place.

She heard footsteps from down the hall and knew it wasn't Pidge or Keith, the footsteps her bulky and heavy, and they sounded like they were attempting, poorly, to be quiet.

She hid in an especially dark corner and waited, slowly but surely they came closer.

The emergency exits green light shine brightly on the person's face. It was
Sendak???

How?!

(Y/n) thought staying as still as she could. He obviously didn't think anyone was there because he soon stomped off down the corridor.

(Y/n) stepped forward unsure what to do.

Hadn't he been expelled?
What was he doing?
Only one way to find out.

She looked at the stairs which both Keith and Pidge had disappeared up, she shook her head and walked towards the door. As quietly as she could she crept down the hall keeping to the shadows with Sendak in sight.

~~~Keith's pov~~~

I woke Matt up and he grabbed some food while I grabbed my jacket and my phone.

I presumed this was Matt's big plan not that I was sure how it was going to help in anyway.

We headed back towards the hall way where I had met Pidge and (y/n) trying to sneak off of the school premises.

I got back to see a very sleepy Hunk standing next to a overly excited Lance while Pidge was kneeling down examining something with a torch.