Chapter 10 Part 5 Feminine Wiles

Start from the beginning

Terrant ignored the red faced Alpha Gray as he continued. "Since you did request a vote. I am happy to grant it, however this vote will be a majority rule." Terrant glanced around at all the Alphas, "All those in favor of Alpha Winters being a part of this council?"

Every hand rose except for Alpha Gray and Alpha Freeman. The Alpha Intent also rose his hand, which was slapped down by his father. Terrant nodded, "Majority rules. Alpha Winters will remain part of this council."

"Then maybe Alpha Gray and I will remove ourselves from this council." Said Alpha Freeman glancing over at Alpha Gray who nodded.

Terrant's eyes turned hard as he looked at Alpha Freeman. "Then you will both be subject to the consequences of the blood contract."

Alpha Freeman's face lost color, and Alpha Gray stepped in. "You wouldn't allow-"

Terrant cut him off, "Allow? You both signed the contract, backing out now would be considered treason." Terrant turned toward Chris, "why don't we ask our resident expert. Alpha Winters would backing out of a contract be considered treason?"

Chris raised her eyebrows and stared down at Alpha Gray. "Leaving a contract after it has been signed is considered treason. Which is why you take care to understand the contract and everyone involved... before you sign."

Alpha Gray glared at her and then turned his attention back to Terrant. "You signed the contract just like I did."

Terrant smirked at him. "The only difference is I don't have a problem with Alpha Winters." Chris felt a warm feeling spread through her chest as he glanced at her, then almost immediately Terrant turned his head away to sneeze again.

"Goodness Terrant do you need a break?" Asked Joseph as Terrant covered his nose and mouth with a tissue. "One would almost think you are allergic to Alpha Winters."

Terrant shook his head motioning for Chris to sit down. Chris sat down not realizing how stiff she was from standing for so long.

Alpha Freeman and Alpha Gray looked sick and defeated. Chris smiled to herself as she turned her attention back to Terrant who had walked around his chair and away from her. He removed the tissue from his face after a few steps and started talking to the room full of Alphas. Chris watched him walk without really listening. 'Why is he constantly sneezing around me?' she thought. Chris didn't wear perfume, maybe it was her soap, or maybe she really did stink. She tried to nonchalantly sniff her shoulder. Nothing of consequence, slight smell of her laundry soap, shampoo, and deodorant, but it was barely detectable even to her. She shifted her black shades nervously and turned her attention back to Terrant.

"Two bases will be set up. One on Alpha Winters pack land and one on my land. We will require all military personnel to be transported to the bases by the end of the week."

"Terrant, oh excuse me.... Alpha Terrant." Alpha Hunt corrected smirking at the obvious slight. "Not all of us have seen Alpha Winters land or this whole city she claims has only wolves. Perhaps it would be good to meet beforehand with our officers at Alpha Winters pack city." Alpha Hunt glanced at Chris sinisterly before continuing. "That way we can also make preparations on how to send our military without causing notice by the humans."

Chris rolled her eyes under her shades. What a stupid excuse to get a peak at her Pack City.

To her surprise Terrant said, "That doesn't seem to be a bad idea."

"What?" asked Chris looking around at Joseph who shrugged his shoulders.

"Would you be willing to host the next council meeting at your Pack City?" Asked Alpha Terrant who was now all the way across the room.

Chris examined him trying to give herself time to think. She sighed quietly, they would end up seeing the Pack City anyway, might as well do it on her terms. She sent a silent message to Garrett who was outside the room. "Sure, I don't see why not." Alpha Hunt grinned at her triumphantly. Then Garrett walked into the room grabbing everyone's attention. Without a word he immediately started passing out the red folders that contained information on Chris's pack.

"This is my Beta Garrett." She said introducing him as he walked around the table. "The red folders have all the essential information you might need about my pack, resources, and land." Garrett handed her the last folder. "Thank you Garrett, Please notify Gia that we will be having guests."

"Two days."

Chris looked up at Terrant who was flipping through the red folder. "What was that?"

"We will meet at your Pack City in two days."

*Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment! I love constructive criticism, however if it becomes mean I will take you down.*

-LostArrow-