Day 19: Barely Legal*

Start from the beginning

When things started to calm down, Ian moved closer to the younger and and spoke with a smirk obvious in his voice, "Ya know, if you're still interested, I wouldn't mind you being my boyfriend."

The smaller blushed as excitement ran through him at the words it felt like he'd never hear, "I-I... Of course!"

Ian chuckled at the almost child like behavior and pulled the other into a hug. They stared at each other as they parted and it didn't take long for their lips to be meeting in a kiss.

Things quickly got heated as Ian left hickeys on the smaller's neck and Ben let out moans as he blushed dark, never having felt this way around some one else before.

It was almost natural as they made their way to Ian's room, shirts coming off as they kissed more on the bed. Ian ran his hands over the smaller's pale chest and brought them up to cup his face as he spoke, "You sure you want to do this?"

A hesitant nod answered him.

Ian sighed, "I want more than that if I'm taking your virginity."

Ben blushed impossibly dark, "H-How..."

The older chuckled, "It's not exactly hard to tell you've never been with someone before," a wide smile spread across his face, "you're too innocent and adorable." He kissed the smaller, "So, you down for this?"

Ben hesitantly nodded again and spoke in a nervous tone, "Y-yeah... I... w-want you."

Ian softly smiled down and brushed the hair off of the other's forehead before leaning down to kiss it, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

He slowly ran his hands down the younger's sides and brought them in to unfasten and gently pull down his pants. He kissed the smaller again and whispered against his lips, "Just relax."

The smaller tried to do so, but couldn't help the nerves and anxiety that kept running through him. He gasped and tensed as he felt hands on his hips and relaxed as he heard a soothing voice.

"Shhh, you're okay," Ian spoke before slowly pulling down the other's underwear, kissing and soothing him until he seemed relatively comfortable. He took off his own pants and slightly spread the younger's legs, wanting to see how'd he react.

Ben gasped and briefly tensed - as much as he wanted this, all these new feelings were making him a bit jumpy. He let out a breath to calm himself and moaned as fingers danced over his stomach, letting out a small whine as they pulled away.

The older moved to look directly down at the smaller's face as he spoke, "Can I spread your legs now or do you want me to wait more?"

"N-now," the small answer was followed with a kiss and Ben's heart beat speeding up as his legs were spread apart and pushed back. He blushed darker at how exposed he felt and just wanted Ian to get on with it.

He moaned and flinched as hands explored his body, getting louder as the area around his entrance was felt. He jerked as it was directly touched and relaxed as he was soothed.

Ian spoke in a calming voice as he asked about what he wanted to do next, "Would you be okay with me getting lube and stretching you? You have to be relaxed for it not to hurt."

Ben whined at all the questions and let out a deep breath, calming himself quite a lot, "Y-yeah..."

He watched as the bedside table was opened and a tube was pulled out. He heard it click open and shut again a moment later and gasped as he felt a cold, slippery feeling against himself.

He let out a pained moan as a finger was slowly pushed in and again as another joined it. They were still for a moment, letting him get used to the feeling of having something in him, and he let out a moan of pleasure as he lightly clenched around them.

Ian slowly started scissoring him, being as gentle as he could as he stretched the virgin hole. He slightly smirked at the whine he got when he pulled them out and kissed Ben on the forehead again before pulling off his underwear.

He smirked as the smaller tensed, seeing how big he was, and comfortingly caressed his cheek before speaking, "Think you can handle it?"

Ben bit his lip and nodded, anxious to get to the actual fun, and kissed back as lips met his own.

He gasped as he felt the older line up and moaned as he felt hands grab his hips, as if the dominating feeling comforted him. He let out long groans and moans of pain as he was pushed into and dug his nails deeper into the sheets he didn't realize he had grabbed.

He panted as the older kept still, letting him adjust once again, and moaned as he clenched around him a few times, the brief second of pleasure it brought almost making him dizzy.

He let out a long moan as Ian started slowly moving and winced at the pain it caused. Though, the pain slowly faded and mixed with another feeling that made him relax tremendously as it started to take over.

He melted into moans as pleasure quickly built up inside him, growing stronger with each slow thrust. He whined at how long it now seemed to be taking to get more of the feeling and found himself speaking before he even knew what he was saying, "F-faster..."

Slightly shocked at the word, the older sped up his pace a bit, making sure it would still be gentle as he continued. He waited until he knew they both were getting close to change his angle and thrust into the new spot, not quite expecting the scream he got.

Ben shuddered at he remaining feeling of his prostate being hit for the first time and found himself eagerly speaking, "A-again! Again!"

Doing as the younger wanted, Ian hit the spot again, now getting a very loud moan. He hit it over and over again, the other melting into a moaning mess, moving himself in any way to get more pleasure.

The smaller whined at how tight the feeling in his stomach was getting and let out moans at the immense pain and pleasure he was feeling; he didn't understand why, but the things that hurt the most also seemed to feel the best.

He gasped and made desperate sounds as he was thrust in and out of and let out a sudden scream as his back arched high and he threw his head back. His body trembled and convulsed with pleasure as he went through the strongest orgasm he had ever felt. He panted moaned as cum pooled on his stomach, dripping down his sides at how much there was.

Ian managed a few more thrusts, the tight clenching of the smaller's climax feeling insanely good and triggering his own. He slowly kept thrusting as he came, filling the younger with as much as he could before leaning down and kissing him on the forehead.

He gave a last kiss to Ben's lips and slowly pulled out, stopping at the tip to give the other a moment to calm down before pulling out the largest part. He watched as cum instantly dripped from the, now clenching at nothing, hole and ran down the smaller's body, only stopping at the sheets he didn't mind would be stained.

Ian laid by the younger and held him close, soothingly running his hand through messy curls as he spoke, "Was that worth the wait?"

A pant and a breathless voice replied, "Y-Yeahhh."

The older smiled at how out of it the smaller still was and pressed another kiss to his forehead before speaking the words the other had wanted to hear for years, "I love you."

Ben smiled back and slightly moved his head to look up at the older, "I... love you too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1881 words! (As before :P)

Please check out the 30 day smut book for the many one-shots already there and the 10 remaining days!

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^