Chapter Twenty-Five

Tris

Spending the night in a cell like room made Tris feel a bit claustrophobic. Knowing she was locked inside would do that. There was a bitter taste in her throat. Out of all the nights to be locked inside, Tris dried and pasty mouth was craving something raw. Her stomach flipped and rolled, tightening inside. She needed something fast, on the verge of eating her own finger. Standing from the bed, Tris banged her fist against the door.

Thirty seconds went by when someone opened it, holding a shot gun up. Tris instincts took over and she snatched it from his hands, sneering. Her eyes were probably doing its weird gross thing, only freaking the man out further. Composing herself with a tight smile, Tris spoke calmly. "Don't point a gun at me."

His eyes wavered as if hoping someone would come and help. He wanted to scream out. Tris held the shotgun out, offering it back. "Um. Okay." he said slowly, surprised by her control.

What did he think? She was a zombie. Tris laughed at her mental humor. She was a ghoul according to the ghoul siblings. "I'm hungry."

He frowned. "Then...I can have someone bring you up some soup."

"No." Tris grimaced. How did she say this without grossing him out or scaring him. "Do you have any live animals or freshly killed?"

"Uh..." the man looked around again.

This was stupid. "Can you tell your boss Justice or Patrick, that I need something freshly killed?"

He nodded slowly and shut the door.

Twenty minutes went by when the door opened. Tris had been pacing. Justice walked in, arms crossed. He watched Tris cautiously.

"Don't worry. I won't go crazed and try to eat you," Tris half joked. Her head arched, sniffing out what was passed him. Spine straight, Tris tried not to show her enthusiasm.

"My men were able to catch the squirrel that tend to stay close to our camp." Snapping his fingers, Patrick stood between the door holding a plastic clear bag with a dead rabbit inside.

Seeing what she'd had to eat, Tris thought about the dog she killed in order to heal herself. Some part of Tris had yet to accept what she was, disgusted with herself. She frowned at it, sniffing out the dead squirrel. Swallowing thick saliva, her mouth went dry as soon as Patrick opened the bag. Hunger filled her mind until it was all she could think about.

"I want to know, you are under control." Justice lingered by the door. Neither him or Patrick walked in. "You understand my hesitation to trust in you."

In a tight voice, "I do." Tris wasn't sure what his intentions were but her guard was up. If they attacked, she'd fight back.

Pulling out a knife, Tris shifted in a ready to attack stance. Justice held out both hands. Tris looked at the hand holding the knife. "I'm not here to hurt you." He watched Tris like watching a wild animal before it attacked. In a swift motion, Justice cut a deep gash into the palm of his hand. Blood spilled out, dripping onto the ground.

Tris eyes hardened. Her stomach growled, tasting his blood through her scent. Need to rip into flesh was apparently kicking in double time. But despite the hunger that was building inside Tris, she only stared into Justice eyes with annoyance. "You know how people can crave meat once and then become vegetarians and have no interest in it later. They could always go back to meat but highly prefer only vegetables." She pointed to Justice bloodied hand. "That is meat." Then she looked and pointed to the dead squirrel. "And that squirrel is my vegetable. I'm a vegetarian." She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Can I have the squirrel now?"

In a break of tension, Justice nodded. Patrick walked up, handing Tris the bag. "I'm glad to hear and see you are in control," Justice happily pointed out.

Snatching the bag from Patrick hand, Tris took the squirrel out of the bag ready to rip into it. Trying to remind herself she had guest, she flushed and gave a nervous smile. "Are you going to really stand and watch me it?" She wiggled the squirrel in her hand. "And, I wouldn't have mind you skinning it and slicing it up."

Justice and Patrick nodded and closed the door. She heard it lock but didn't care. Her eyes were already back on the dead squirrel. "Yep. Dinner."

*

Madison

"You awake?" Felicia whispered.

Madison nodded. She rested her head atop Felicia's chest. It was the middle of the night and all she could think about was how close they were to having Tris beside them again. "I just...want us to be together."

Wrapping her arm around Madison's shoulder, Felicia sighed. "And we will be."

Staring at the bed across, Christian and Christy slept spooned int the bottom bunk; Jeff and Jacob lay on top. They were asleep. Brennon was on the top bunk above them. Madison mumbled, "no. I mean...I want us to be together. We've had a lot of small moments. But...never..." the thought aroused Madison and she had to quiet.

Felicia's heart sputtered, understanding setting in. "I want that too." There was a rasp to her tone. Felicia's fingers brushed over Madison's shoulders softer, using only her fingertips. "Madison?"

Lifting her head, Madison smiled, eyes dark with need. Licking her dried lips, Madison scooted up and brushed her lips over Felicia's full ones. Moaning into their kiss, Madison pressed herself into her lover deepening their kiss. Felicia panted, running her hands up and down Madison's back, until slipping underneath her shirt. Madison stifled a moan, trying not to wake anyone. They still had other people sleeping several feet away in every direction. They were only hidden by curtains, not walls.

"I can tell, my touch makes you crazy," Felicia whispered.

"You have no idea how-" Madison whimpered, when Felicia scraped her nails down her back and squeezed her ass. "Damn it." Madison parted their lips again. "One sec..." she slid off Felicia and the bed. She was thankful the bunkbed's hardly squeezed.

Grabbing one of their bed sheets, Madison tucked it underneath the top bunkbed where Brennon slept as the sheet draped down like their own personal curtain. If they did accidentally wake Christian or anyone, they wouldn't be able to see. Madison needed Felicia more than her pride or modesty.

She slid back into bed, Felicia looking up as Madison took off her shirt and bra, hanging it on the rails over their heads. Smiling down, Madison let Felicia take in her body and bent down to kiss her cheek. "Fuck me as if Tris is watching us."

Felicia's eyes darkened and she smiled. "Yes, ma'am."

Their lips smashed together, breaths hitching. Raising up, Madison tugged Felicia's shirt off, unclasping her bra and blindly reached over her head to hang it up.

Catching her off guard, Felicia hand brushed over Madison's tight nipple and squeezed her breast firmly. Madison groaned and moved back down, kissing her lover deeply. Passion filled her as Felicia's hand touch her in her most erogenous spots. Skin flushed and blood pumped down between Madison's thighs. Wetness dampened her panties as Felicia continued the sexual torture.

Soon, both their pants and panties were off and they were stretched out. Madison forced Felicia's legs to open wider, finding Felicia's center as her lover did the same. They were both wet and in need as their fingers slid into each other.

Both women groaned, kissing and nipping harder.

Madison chuckled low. "Shush. You'll wake them."

Snorting and half groaning, Felicia shook her head. "That's you," she whispered.

Felicia deepened her fingers inside Madison's wet folds and kissed her hard as if it could be their last time. They needed this. To let go of their running thoughts and just be together. In love. All they needed more was Tris and they'd feel complete. But for tonight, Madison and Felicia would only remind themselves of why they fought so hard to stay together.