Chapter Seven

Madison

My eyes fluttered open, lazily and I smiled at the warmth of a body pressed against me. Absently, I combed my fingers through her hair, hearing her purr from my fingers caressing her scalp. I looked down, at the auburn hair and froze. I'd forgotten it was Felicia. Her hand was tucked underneath my shirt, fingers inches from my breast.

Shifting my body, Felicia's fingers grazed the edge of my breast, causing me to moan. God, her fingers felt so velvety. I bit my bottom lip. Felicia lifted her head up, waking from my movement. I hope she didn't hear me moan. Sliding her hand from underneath my shirt, I stifled another moan.

"Sorry," she said softly. By the spark in her eyes, I could see she half meant that.

I rolled my eyes. "I bet you are."

Felicia twisted and snorted. "We have an added bonus." Felicia lowered the covers, exposing Tris bare chest. Felicia reached over to touch Tris body, when I grabbed her hand.

I arched a brow, as Felicia smirked. "Don't you dare."

"Just a light tug of her nipple. She'd wake up happy."

"She is already awake," Tris said, eyes still shut. She groaned, scooting closer to Felicia. "You both smell really good."

"Tris," I groaned. "Don't make this complicated."

"I've made nothing complicated."

She was putting me out there, making me feel like the villain. It was not something I could do. Just jump from being in a monogamous relationship to a poly. I am who I am. I sounded ridiculous in my head. I loved Tris and wanted only Tris. Yes, I'd be lying if I denied being attracted to Felicia. But there was no way it could work. My daughter would never accept it. We'd be looked at as unnatural. To whom, I thought. There was more of the dead to worry about than humans.

   A hand brushed my thigh. I looked to Tris as she reached across Felicia. "I'm sorry. You have a right to feel the way you do."

   I smiled, her hand squeezing my thigh. Her touch tugged at my core, wishing for further contact. I placed my hand over her own. Her eyes held mines until Tris moaned.

   I trailed my eyes down Tris body finding Felicia tugging Tris nipple between her two fingers. She let go when I caught her and smiled.

   In a playful movement, Tris straddled Felicia, pinning her wrist over her head. "Not fair."

   Felicia giggled like a woman who knew she was in love. Their interaction was playful and intimate. I felt uncomfortable as if I was intruding.

Tris again reached out to me, brushing her fingers down my cheek. "You have nothing to be jealous about."

"I'm not jealous," I lied.

"Yes you are," Felicia said. She narrowed her eyes waiting for me to lie again. I said nothing. Felicia wiggles from underneath Tris, sliding out of bed. "I should go check on everyone." Before she left, Felicia went to my side of the bed, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "Thank you, for last night," and she was gone.

   I blushed. I turned, Tris watching me.

   "What?" I shrugged. "She had a bad dream."

   "You didn't have to let her sleep in your arms," Tris said softly.

   "Look. I helped her out. That's what friends do."

   Tris nodded.

   I couldn't help but notice her bare body. She was making it hard for me to focus on our conversation. "Can you um."