I swear I seen his eyes widen at my question, but that quickly went back to his normal suspicious one.

Where did Damine go? And are Luke and Adrian worried about my disappearance? Or looking?

Certainly they didn't care. Of course not. I'm using a stranger and worker of theirs. No more, no less.

And right now, them barging in the cell wouldn't be much help after I had convinced the man that I did not know them nor tried breaking into his building.

Mr. William had ran his hand over his face and through his salt and pepper hair. Before pausing, as if the most fabulous of ideas had popped into his head.

His eyes ass over and he stares blankly at the wall for a few seconds before they go back to their same hazel color. Just like Damine's.

A sly grin that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

Seconds later another man entered with giant muscles. The bulky huge steroid muscles. His 5'5" height did not help him at all.

Roughly the man had yanked me by my hair causing me to scream in pain and jump to my feet pulling me out of the cell room.

Mr. William had followed us up stone stairs, opening a dark door that blended into the same dark wall. After the man had pushed it open with his free hand we were met with a large office. The wall we had came out of was a bookshelf.

"You may go, Greg." Mr. William spoke again.

Greg nodded at his command and left the room, closing the door behind him. At least I know we're still in the building.

Immediately after hulk left banged my head against Mr. Williams nose. Hoping he'd clutch it and his eyes would fill with tears and i could make a run for it.

But he didn't. He flinched back and squeezed his eyes shit before opening them only seconds later. Before I could take in his weird reaction or lack thereof I was shoved against the desk behind me. His hand around my neck leaving no time in squeezing tightly.

I made an attempt to pry his hands off my neck but with Mr. William. He was incredibly strong- a none human kind.

Instead, I leaned back in his desk feeling around my pockets for anything I can use for a weapon while the life was being sucked out of me. Then, my hand stumbled upon a pen, I curled my hands around the object before pulling it old. With no hesitation I shoved it into his gugler.

Immediately blood had flown down his neck, staining his white button up shirt. He stumped to the floor, clutching his neck. I had already pulled the pen out. He coughed and gasped for air. It wasn't deep enough to kill him, but enough to spare me time.

I hurriedly went behind his desk and pulled open his drawers, going through the files as fast as I could, taking anything that looked important. Mr. William on the other hand was too distracted by his gasps for air to notice.

I quickly shoved the files I found important in the waist ban on my jeans, my leather jacket covering them and shoved the pen back in ny pocket.

When Mr. Miller stumbled to his knees, growls echoing throughout the room, his eyes turned a golden color. I take no time in shoving my boot in his face and running out the office door.

I took random turns, reading the direction signs as I ran down the halls ignoring the weird stares from passing people.

I didn't bother taking the elevator in case Mr. William was up and running right after - he'd find his own way waiting outside the elevator door ready to slice me in half.