36.All hell breaks loose

Jasmine had an arm slunged over with the help of jungkook who steadied her with a hand on her waist.

They were waiting actually.All waiting for namjoon's arrival in the conference room.

Weeks after having a misunderstandment with Alliester, they had all came to their sense and decided to be neutral with the devil- if it even makes sense anyways.

"you're late" yoongi commented at namjoon who had a look of disinterest and strode confidently to his place with a guilty hoseok trailing behind him.

Yoongi's heart swelled symphatetically.Hoseok had got shot with one of those unknown darts that made him lose his powers and now it made him feel like deadweight.

Namjoon scanned the place quickly to note down the attendance of his audiences.

"where's seokjin?"

"here" seokjin answered after popping out of nowhere with his teleporting abilities and plopped onto his seat.

"thank you everyone for coming here" namjoon briefly announced, "as you can see we've caused such havocs to the small streets of seoul and building of kim facility"

A picture of the tipping building on the hologram glowed in the darkness.But with jenevie's powers,they had made the building straight and back in place.

"we've got enemies too" the familiar face of the bulky man that yoongi had burned to death was shown on the hologram screen which made him grimace in his seat, "probably mad scientist that had...found the cure to stop your powers"

Hoseok had his head bowed slightly to block the eyes that were boring to his skull.Ever since that day,he felt helpless.He couldn't use his metal self again and now he only stood back with just his guns as a weapon and only watched his team mates fight.

"and unfortunately..." when namjoon's palm collided with the glass table,everyone flinched at the sound, "we couldn't track them"

Taehyung held up his hand, "i've found their location last night"

The tense yoongi laughed in relief without baring a glance at namjoon who was annoyed at how yoongi's laughter affected everyone.

"thats great actually" jungkook complimented and gave jasmine a heart-melting stare to which she responded by the pinktint on her cheeks.

"plan?" jimin stood near the tinted windows which overlooked the whole city of seoul under them.

"plan is for you guys to get enough res-"

"resting for 3 weeks is enough namjoon im sure everyone is okay with it,right?" yoongi retorded.

"jasmine doesn't seem to agree with that,btw is your knee alright?" namjoon asked.after getting an unsure nod from the girl,he gave yoongi an award-winning smile, "i know how much you want to confront the guys yoongs but we need to be healthy and in good shape"

"plus we need a plan" jimin concluded while fixing his tuxedo.Jenevie peeked a glance at the man who had his hair styled back with blue highlights littered on a few of his fringe.

breath-taking

The woman shook her head harshly at this.no what if he doesn't feel the s-

"yoongi please don't cut me off like that again" namjoon ruffled his dyed purple hair , "you guys need to have more proper training and luckily i've hired two people that are amazing at martial arts and close combat fights"

"now skedadle" jungkook's brow furrowed at this.

"im sure it's skidadle joon-ah"

"shut up seokjin-hyung"

-----------------------------------

Jenevie and jimin were walking side by side in the warm crisp auntumn air with a cold caramel macchiato in one hand.

Jimin slurped on his drink with the wind blowing on his blue hair gently.He laughed quitely and stared back at jenevie who was trying her hardest not to slip out a smile.

"i can feel you staring at me" jimin grinned in defiance of jenevie's pissed face.

"shut up" She mumbled and saw the glimmer of the kim facility coming into view.

"so" she faced jimin who still had that cheeky smile alongside his tinted cheeks, "how's the drink?"

"sweet as hell" jenevie's reply made jimin to close his mouth as a loud laughter erupted from both of them.

Jenevie's eyes then landed on an old beggar who wore a white shirt and a grateful smile when he saw jenevie pulling out a wad of cash.

"don't" her eyes widen at the old man's reply.Jimin who stood beside her started feeling nervous again with his fingers twitching wildly.

"please be careful" the old man warned.

Jenevie was confused by now,her purple orbs erratically scanning their place from side to side, "uh what?"

"someone in the name of lee jooheon is out here to kill you all" the old man croaked out weakly.

"oh no" his eyes were wide in fear, "he's here"

Jimin hands shot out by himself and formed a water barrier on all 3 of them.Coincidentally,three darts were shot to their direction but it was stopped by the barrier jimin had formed.

"oh no" the boy shook his head at the familiar darts infront of him, " this are the ones that made hosek lose his powers"

"please leave me" the old man begged as tears flow down to his sagging cheeks.Jenevie's heart broke out at how selfless this man is which was why she chose to use her mist to carry the oldman and another to produce a purple forcefield.

"kim facility is just right there" jimin concluded and moved the barrier just with his commands.

"why are you helping me?you guys are not afraid of de-" the oldman wasslumped unconscious but that didnt stop jenevie and jimin from barging into the facility and locked the entrance with multiple thick metal gates.

"we need to warn the others" jenevie added, "call the doctors we need to keep him safe"

THE END

Author's note:

woopsies guess it wasn't a happy ending after all and yesa this part is one of the first chapters for the third book

"Aftermath of the superheroes"

staycool yallies