20.stolen vials

Yoongi grunted as the big clown didn't seem to budge when the fire burned him alive.

Ironically,yoongi was toasted under the hot weather but pushed himself when he saw a green light shooting out of nowhere,hitting the big clown right at the forehead.

The monster groaned in pain and slapped everywhere just so he can charge at the attacker.Yoongi turned around to face Nova who was floating mid-air with her cane on her other hand,as a sense of gratitude but failed to notice one of his enemies wearing a clown suit running to him.

Yoongi groaned once again when the attacker managed to choke yoongi while the other pointed the gun on his temple.

"say byebye fiery"

"fiery my ass" Yoongi melted the gun and literally burned the man into crisp.But the other attackers show no fear as they continue to pile on him.

Yoongi knew he was getting out-numbered fast,he has to have a great plan.Gathering all his madness into a ball,he threw it to the unlucky clown right in the middle which immediatly did the trick.

He had burned half of the clowns to death with only the thick ashes at the pavement set as a reminder.

Just as he was dwelling in pride,a meaty hand swiped him from the bottom almost causing him to crush his head on the hard pavement if it wasnt for nova who held a pained look while supporting yoongi with her green mist who struggled to stand up.

Yoongi saw nova's bleeding nose and wanted to help but he was pushed away by the said girl into a portal that immediatly transfered him to the kim facility with only the last words of nova illuminating the eternal dark tunnel he had to endure.

"your friends are in trouble"

-----------------------------------

"heyyyyy yoongi have you seen him?"

Or some other thought this boy was a real yoongi.

"im trying vrasës " the other yoongi mumbled and finally saw namjoon's office but almost punched the doorknob in when he realize it was locked.

"bullshit" the other yoongi cursed but controlled himself when he felt his concentration slipping.

"calm down melissa we're here just to steal something, plant a damn bomb and you're fusing over a doorknob?" shadow vrasës appeared beside yoongi who had shifted himself into a girl shadow was familiar with.

"you're a trained assasin,you should be able to control your anger" shadow whispered to the girl who had transformed into her true self which was a body covered by silver scales but the girl still couldn't control her fear at the intimidating woman beside her.

"and fear" Shadow used her ability to open namjoon's door by bending her shadows and sticking the bomb abd knock out gas inside.

"this should do them great" shadow mumbled and scooped melissa so they could teleport away.

But then a sizzling hot pain flared up shadow's stomach,melissa could only watch as the real yoongi stepped out from the dark hallway which is now heavilly lighted by a fireball floating on yoongi's hand.

"you know you should ask for permission before stealing a work of art like me" yoongi boasted.

Everyone appeared right on time,wielding their powers as weapons infront of them.

Taehyung scoffed jokingly at yoongi's joke, "as if"

Shadow grinned maniacally laughing with her teeth stained bloody red, "you are so gonna regret doing that min yoongi..."

Lights in the hallway flickered on and off and when the lights finally opened,the two girls were gone.

Everyone stirred around,not aware of the danger lingering right infront of them.

Before jimin could comprehend anything,water from every pot in the hallway flew to his aid and formed a big shield infront of them.

"jimin whats going on?!" taehyung exclaimed loudly.

Jimin shook his head confused, "its an instinct,it is more aware of danger lurking than i a-"

A loud explosion rang and namjoon's door was busted open greeted with the familiar green gas that escaped from the room.

Taehyung summoned his second shield made of clear but thick ice while yoongi controlled the amount of the fire.

Guanlin also went into action and used his abilities to convert the poisonous knock-out gas into harmless air.

When the fire had decreased into just a tiny rubble of ashes,jimin let down his shield and slumped to the floor.If it wasn't for taehyung's strong grip on the weak boy's waist,he would have punctured his knee onto a sharp part of the broken door.

Namjoon ran into his room and saw everything was untouched except for something that caught his eye immediatly.

It was the vials of purple substance that had increased yoongi's and taehyung's powers.There were only 5 of the vials when he first placed them but now only 3 greeted him.

"guys they stole 2 vials!!"

-----------------------------

The girl gritted in pain once again when her father's hand landed on her bruised cheek.Melissa stared at shadow in pain,knowing she was hurt because of herself.

"where is it?"

"On my death bed Alliester" shadow confidently smilling at the man who had the fiery glint in his eyes.Eventhough he looked intimidating,shadow tried her best to sound brave even for the sake of melissa who had to endure watching her suffer.

"where is the bio-necula?" Alliester's voice tempting shadow to just give up the purple vial.The illusion so sweet she almost stuffed her hands in her pocket to get the glass beaker filled with the purple substance.

"but we worked hard to get it" melissa's voice was so near but all she could see is darkness.Shadow was alone again in Alliester's illusion.

"i promise" a 6 year old guanlin cupped his 4 year old little sister's cheeks, "i will get you free no matter what"

A promise that she still believes till today

"i dont have it" Shadow was punched for her answer,blood dripping down her nose.

"you stupid child!" Alliester shouted, "you're just like your brother"

"weak and defenseless" guanlin's smilling face show up in shadow's mind

Alliester smirked once he saw the reaction he needed.

"stop" shadow last said before her head started to throb painfully.

"shit shit" not caring her father who was right infront of me when all of her focus is on her brother who had ran away from earth to save himself.

traitor

Author's note:
uwu guys its a hint.lets see if you guys can figure it out ;)