13.new recruits

Lets have a little insight on our adorable female recruits.aight?

flashback

Namjoon didn't use his telekinetic powers to scare them or force the two girls to join his facility.All he did was....talk.

"you guys have potential" namjoon commented after giving back the phone that he later knew was jasmine's one and he had snatched using his powers.

"thanks" Alexandra replied solemnly.She held a protective stance infront of jasmine who faced away to fix the piece ofcloth that covered her head.

"how about you guys join us?" seokjin asked.

They both saw the girls eyes glimmer in happiness but alexandra's still put on her stubborn protective facade.

"how can we even trust you?look i-"

"if we even try to kill you,we could've done it earlier" namjoon explained, "and we also have shelter and food for you...just please join us"

"why are you even begging geez man we'll join it's not like we have anything now" the quite girl,jasmine finally spoke with a tinge of an accent in her voice.

"sure then,are we gonna train with proffesional people?" Seokjin could see the excitement in Alexandra's eyes and let out his trademark window wiping laughter while nodding at them both.

"when do we start?"

"now"

Jasmine and Xandra looked at eachother,sharing looks of warriness but still they were content in finally having a bed to sleep in.

"c'mon we have to get back to the facility" the boy who the girls knew as seokjin motioned them to go faster up the stairs.

He then dissapeared to the rooftop leaving the girls to fasten up their pace.Then they heard an unmistakable sound of something cutging through the wind and it was very loud too.

When they finally reach the top,they were awed at the helicopter.Inside namjoon and seokjin were already sitting comfortably at the cockpit.

"i've dreamed to be riding one of these when i was a kid" jasmine fix her hijab securely beside her was a laughing Xandra, "yea you said they were birds"

Jasmine huffed out in embaressment when everyone in the helicopter laughed.

"we're going now" namjoon shouted loudly under the heavy pressure of the heli's wings.

When they felt the helicopter accelerating,jasmine immediatly clutched onto Xandra who was calmly looking down at the roads and cars passing under them in a blur.

"you've got to see this" even after thousands of time pleading jasmine to open her eyes and look down, the girl still won't let go of her grasp on Xandra's hand.

"we're here" seokjin shouted loudly to the back and laughed at jasmine's screaming when she realize they were still up in the air.

"you tricked me!" the poor girl shouted and everyone roared in laughter.

"you're so evil hyung-ah" namjoon said to seokjin who held his stomach in pain after laughing so much.

When the facility came into view,Namjoon lowered the colective stickly gently so the outraged girl in the back would stop screaming.

The two girls awed at the blue tall building.Lights were flickered on and they couldn't see anything but when people start approaching the wall,it turned to glass.

"woah did the walls just turned to glass?" Xandra ask seokjin who pointed at namjoon, "you should ask him he's the boss"

Xandra immediatly ran to namjoon who was to quick at leaving invited guest.

Which leaves seokjin and jasmine together.The girl held a safe distance between them and fiddled nervously on a small book embedded with beautiful carvings of flowers on the leather substance and on jasmine's hand was a small bracelet that seemed to slip everytime but the girl had a grip on it with her fingers.

"so...you're a muslim?" the girl was shock but nodded.

"how did you know?"

"my neighbours were muslims and everywhere they go,they always bring s the thing you're holding and let me tell you" seokjin had to stop to take his breath causing the girl to laugh, "their voices are amazing.i would die to hear it again and i suppose yours is too"

The girl blushed, "not really"

"stop kidding i heard you say it before in arabic at the heli"

Her eyes widen "sorry"

"no worries it wasn't really your fault anyway" seokjin laughed wildly and ran away to the open door from getting chased by an enraged jasmine.