14.Solo-mission #2

"hyung who are they" jungkook was enraged and embaressed at the thought of two females helping him in his first solo-mission.

When his palm collided with the round table in the jet,the sound had shaken the two girls who were sitting on the kitchen making 5 hot choco.

"we made you guys choco" namjoon smiled as he received one cup from the girls.

Jungkook also smiled at the drink but it dissapeared when he saw a cute bunny marshmallow ontop.He couldn't stop the tears from flowing down of course.

"bullshit"

"you're stressed kook-ah"

"i just miss her hyung...i didn't even visited her grave yesterday..im such a bad friend" jungkook sniffed, "and a bad killer"

Jungkook grunted when he was slammed to the wall by namjoon.His teary eyes finally landed on the man who is still lecturing him about the whole incident.

"it isnt your fault kook-"

"if only i was aware of my surroundings i wouldn't be kidnapped and i wouldn't have k-" jungkook couldn't continue his sentence when namjoon hugged him tightly.

"im sorry for hurting you" namjoon mumbled and jungkook took a tissue and wiped the tears of his leader.

"well if you didn't hurt me earlier i would still be an emotional wreck" jungkook confessed and laughed.

"stop crying hyung!"

"then stop being and idiot kookie-ah"

Three people were stunned at the whole ordeal that happened before them.

"does this thing happens often?" Xandra asked.

Hoseok has an awkward face on, "sorry you had to see this,its only like this when something reminds him of someone"

Hoseok's eyes landed on the open bunny marshmallow packet and he cursed inwardly.

"no wonder he went ballistic" he chuckled and almost threw it into the dustbin when two voices stop him.

"no" it was jasmine and jungkook's voice.Jasmine had her eyes on the delicous marshmallow the whole time,throwing it away would be such a waste.

When the girl saw that jungkook had done the same,her big sister Xandra took hold of her shoulder and manauvered her way to a sofa so she can atleast pretend the whole thing didn't happen.

Jungkook glanced at the girl's pouty face and his heart throbbed painfully at the sight.Namjoon told him the girl's went homeless but they were just poor.The thought of not having the luxury of eating delicous food everyday made jungkook to change his mind.

He snatched the marshmallow from hoseok and used his powers to zip back the open package and handed it gently to Xandra who is craddling the smaller girl currently in her sleep.

"hey i thought you wanted it" Xandra hissed quitely,afraid to wake up jasmine.

"well i dont want it anymore" he answered and took his space beside namjoon who was busy flying the jet.

"snappy-ass bitch" Xandra cussed but placed the candy beside jasmine's leather book.