29."wake up"

Tracking the steps to where a few medics had been treating injured agents,the figure smoothly walked even after months of not walking.

The figure hid behind a huge pillar,concealing its whole body while holding it's breath for a few seconds just to not let the person passing know something or an intruder is in the medical house.

Seeing the numbers 12 E the figure opened the door.Hands strangely curled as purple mist escaped from it.

Ruffling its short platinum hair in pure frustration,the figure tried again.This time reaching for the uncoscious jasmine and Xandra's head.

The figure sighed in relief once the figures were jolted awake.

Looking around wildly with spots dancing in their visions for a while,jasmine and Xandra finally noticed the figure clad in a dark hoodie with short platinum hair currently dishvelled smilling at them.

Puting on her brave facade jasmine decided to ask the strange person, "who are you?"

The stranger look down for a moment,contemplating wether to lie or tell the truth then decided to choose the latter.

"you'll guess it later"

------------------------------------

"anybody got a plan?" jimin screamed out,lashing at one of the zombies that had been taunting him by growling continously.

Feeling a something warm on his back,he instantly casted out a huge wave just to see a wide-eyed yoongi.

"you scared me for shit!" yoongi laughed at him while having a barbeque match with the ongoing zombies.

The two fought with their backs to each other.The strong urge of trust urging them to fight harder.

"namjoon you've got to h-"

"working on it" Namjoon sassed while shooting the zombies from a wrecked car.Thanks to guanlin who had stole most of the dead terrorist soldiers guns alongside with tons of bullets.

Taehyung was confused as to why the zombies didn't even flinched when he had repeatedly damaged their abdomen.Guanlin saw the confused boy instantly came to his aid to point taehyung's hand onto the temple of the zombies using his wind.

"thanks" yelped taehyung as he felt the insides of the zombies being sprayed on his face.

"yuck" hoseok screamed when one of the zombies tried gnawing at his arms which was pretty pathetic after realizing the skin was undestructable and coated with metal.

When alliester saw this,he held a fist upwards.Tendrils of black smoke tangled around before a seemingly dead hahn rose up to his feet.

Yoongi turned around in time just to see hoseok who was moved through the crowd onto hahn's direction.realization dawned on him once he had guessed what hahn's abilities are, "this fucker controls metal!"

Seokjin clawed his way to help hoseok but was unable to when Alliester snapped his fingers and the dead carcass of zombies around seokjin started to crawl back growling .

"oh shit" jimin cussed and used his wave to knock some of the zombies so seokjin could have some time to fight the rest.

Something slapped his cheek causing jimin to grit his teeth in annoyance. The sound of devilish laughter filled the air and didn't take a genius to guess it was Alecia.

With vines coiled around her wrist,she charged to jimin with a loud battle cry.Almost knocking out the boy who held a water shield infront of him.

"fight back you idiot are you that much of a co-" Alecia slumped dead her coils of vines retreating itself and wilted immediatly,oddly an ice knife was plunged deep on her brain.