1. Mortal .

Hell hit alot of them after the disastorous incident involving Jenevie's dissapearance.

Taehyung would say she was just gone, but deep down he knew the answer. She was dead. No more.

The boy would often pull that same bean chair again and again and just star gaze at night to the same spot he would see the red star at night. He would then fall asleep once the starry night died into colourful bright hues.

He lost abit of his weight too. He was far too consumed about the loss, and he didn't know how to cope with it.

Some of his friends weren't lucky. Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and Seokjin had to face problems of their own too.

Yoongi would blarbber about seeing Jenevie in her room and Jimin would be the kind to try and pester him to stop saying such because she was not here anymore.

Jungkook was too quiet. He had his hair reach his shoulders, he would only speak when he was told too and he still placed 8 plates on the table, despite the fact that Namjoon reminded him they only needed 7.

It was hard in the first 6 months however things took a great turn now. Taehyung did not dare to tell the truth why he was always tired in the morning. He likes to bath in the night's comforting warmth by looking up to her.

Her star.

The boy was woken up from his morning sleep as ice hugged every part of his body. The worse part had yet to come.

"oh no" he groaned as he looked at the place he was sleeping at, the puffy cotton stuck inside the chair had came loose after Taehyung had created what seems to be his homemade avalanche. The shard of ice was a lot bigger than what he was used to making whenever he has a nightmare. "oh no what am I gonna dooooo-"

knock knock

"Tae wake up"

His whole body froze at the call from Namjoon himself.

"yah Tae!"

"alright I'll be there" Taehyung called out, his voice raspy from just waking up after his 3 hour sleep.

"open up the door kid" Namjoon stated. "that does not sound good, are you sick?"

The stars were not aligned in his favor as a loud rumble of a cough erupted from his throat. The boy tried to muffle it with a pillow but he made it frost instead. A look of horror was painted on his face as the keypad outside his room beeped its rythmic tune.

uh oh he's opening the doo-

"what the hell is going on here?" Namjoon's voice wasloud as he took in the spacious and used to be pristine room for the frostbite. "you did no cleaning in weeks man!"

"sorry" Taehyung pouted as tears glittered his eyes. "wasn't feeling too well"

Namjoon's face contorted into sadness as he saw the state Taehyung was in. "are you thinking about her? come here"

The boy crushed into his older cousin's open arms for a much needed hug.

Namjoon grimaced as Taehyung's hair flew around his face. "have you not been taking a bath?"

Taking the silence as a yes, Namjoon instantly rang up his personal male maids to clean Taehyung's quaters and also give him a much needed bath after that.

Its been months, they needed a cousin-to-cousin-heartful talk.

----------------------------------

"why aren't we going back to the headquaters?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon ignored his question and simply smirked at the boy. "I have a suprise for you, you haven't gone to a tuition class for a while and I was thinking-"