7.guanlin

The clock glowed 3 45 pm in the dim room of namjoon's office.Namjoon was patiently waiting for guanlin's arrival while drawing the logo of alliester attacking ship.

A set of knocks was heard from his set of mahogany doors.

"come in" Guanlin cautiously looked around for namjoon after opening the door to locate the latter.

Namjoon chuckled and clicked a button on his watch and all the lights in the room opened.Guanlin winced as the bright light attacked his eyes.

"sorry kid.didn't mean to hurt your eyes"

"it's okay" he sat on the chair namjoon had patted for him.

"you know why i asked you to come here right?" Guanlin nodded silently.

"Alliester is my father" Namjoon was shocked at such a revealation but ushered guanlin to continue telling his story.

"He trained me to be one of his soldiers.I mean im okay with that but when he started forcing me to kill innocent lives thats when i started being a rebel" Guanlin took a deep breath to calm his rattling nerves, "he killed my mother infront of my eyes for not following his orders.many lives was taken away just to help me with escaping to earth"

"all they said was as long as i die to help a good man do the right thing,there's nothing wrong in it" Guanlin grimaced as the flashbacks started to occur again.

Namjoon took the silence as a cue for another question, "what are your father's powers"

"the cane is his source of powers.Every victim of his will be trapped in that cane" Guanlin explained.

"are you able to control your powers?" Guanlin nodded solemnly the pain in his head had became too unbearable to handle.

"are you okay?"

"no" Namjoon approached the distracted boy and placed his palm on guanlin's temple.The pain guanlin faced gradually dissapeared.

"thank you..." he felt awkward and for sure namjoon felt it too.

"go get some rest"

-------------------

Yoongi groaned in pain after his third failed attempt of counting sheeps to sleep.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" he cursed and grunted as another headache aggresively pounded his temples.

"not again" The temperature detoriated completely which is able to make humans to sweat a bucket but yoongi didnt even drop a single sweat with the burning temperature.

He shimmied off the thin blankets of his room and jumped down his opened window to the 1st floor where he had startled a few night guards.

"sorry johnattan" yoongi apologized half heartedly and went his usual way to the his favourite 24 hour shop.

"yoongi-hyung!" a familiar cheerful voice overturned yoongi's train of thoughts who feigned an unimpressed look but when taehyung answered him with his famous boxy smile,yoongi can't help but smile back at the precious boy.

"what are you doing out here?" yoongi started the conversation,slowing down his pace so the younger could keep up with him.

"buying medicines.what about you hyung?"

"same as you"

A scruffing noise caught their attention.They both shared a glance and used a nearby stick to open up the piece of plastic that was covering the source of the sound they had heard earlier.

eeek

A strange black cat with purple eyes hissed at the two unwelcomed strangers and immediatly fled away from the scene,leaving a strange musky smell from its path.

"ew" yoongi grimaced but chose to not disturb the weird animal and tug on taehyung who was still crouched on the ground.

"what are you doing?!"

"taking a sample.the creature was different...from a cat" He mumbled and placed the sample in his pocket.

After buying what they needed they arrived at the kim facility which still glowed in the darkness eventhough it is well past 3 am.

"you know hyung" yoongi turned around to face taehyung as an indication for him to continue, "im still not sleepy"

"isn't that weird?"

"it is" They had just finished an unexpected battle with Alliester which means they should be resting by now.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but grunted instead as pain flared through his head.

His instincts rose higher and he knew something bad was gonna happen.

"hyung whats wr-"

"stay away" yoongi fell to his knees in pain and clawed at the mat of their practicing room.It was pure luck that they were in their playroom.which means they could use their abilities without destroying anything.

"hyung let me help" Taehyung's please of help were left unheard as yoongi roared in agony.

A strong burst of fire came out of yoongi's mouth when he roared and Taehyung fell down to his butt in shock.

"p-phoenix?"