9.nerezza

Seokjin laid awake waitting for the doctor's answer of the two boys.He glanced again at the clear glass wall that had separated both of them.

The two boys still hadn't woke up yet eventhough it has already been 2 days.Even after asking the others if they knew what had happened,he was met with a dead end.That leaves him with no choice.

Namjoon

his identification card buzzed which indicates a call from the man he had wanted to meet just now.

"hyung i need help"

"with what"

"just come here hyung"

"namjoon-ah you're literally younger than me but you're bossing me around jeez" the older huffed out in faux annoyance but inside he was happy to finally feel needed and busy.

After arriving at the lab just like namjoon had asked,he immediatly barged into the room without a single care and scaring a man who was drifting asleep on the experimenting table.

"you shouldn't be sleeping on a table decorated with harmful chemicals" Seokjin scolded and gently lifted Namjoon's head from the table.

He took the mask namjoon had asked him to wear alongside with the gloves.

"im still wanting to know what this thing is" Namjoon words were muffled by the mask he was wearing, "i can't guess it"

While he was explaining,seokjin was singing his whole heart out on a flower pot he found behind namjoon's supplies.

"it isn't in my blood~ wait no it isn't in my plants~" seokjin sang at the wilting leaves.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the older who seemed so uninterested in his explaination.

"seriously hyung..shawn mendes?"

"so what" it took all of namjoon's might to not throw an energy ball at seokjin's direction.

But then an idea popped in his head.Quickly getting a new syringe,he carefully plunged the thin needle into his vein.

Seokjin choked on his gasp once he saw what Namjoon was doing. "namjoon-ssi what the he-"

Namjoon then placed a few drops of the blood into a small dish and placed a drop of the the dark purple substance he had collected from the play room.

Once the two were mixed,it sizzled for a bit before pops exploded.

"woah" seokjin cowered behind the namjoon who was still busy calculating the seconds it reacted.

Seokjin widen his eyes, "you tested using your blood...what if..you used a normal human blood?"

Namjoon eyes flashed to the janitor that was busy cleaning the floor outside the lab.He immediatly went into action and took another syringe out from his drawer.Beside him was a groaning seokjin who fled away from the scene.

"i came here to help you,not watch you extracting blood like a god-damn vampire"

"you are helping me with giving out ideas,what makes you think you're not helping me?"

"geez i want a cheezy hamburger after this"

"sure thing"

----------------------------------------

"you said you only wanted hamburgers!" namjoon complained at seokjin who held 2 buckets of fried chicken,3 large french fries and a 3 bottles of soda.

"well i changed my mind" Seokjin sassily replied with his mouth full of food.

Namjoon huffed out in annoyance but chose to let him do whatever he wants with his black credit card.

"you're too old for this hyung" Namjoon commented.

"yet the girls" seokjin pointed to the 2 pretty girls just across them, "said that you look like you're atleast 28 and im 18"

"oh how the tables had turned" Seokjin mocked at Namjoon.

Namjoon then took out a big drumstick from the bucket.Seokjin immediatly tried to take hold of his chicken.

"nu-uh it's mi-" A chorus of people screaming outside caught their attention resulting in the absence of namjoon's sentence.

"what was that?" The people in the fast-food restaurant started to stand up and get their phones to start recording but screamed in horror when a lifeless figure of a man was thrown into the air.

Namjoon instantly unravelled his telekinetic powers and used it to save the man from landing on the cold hard floor.

Once the man had been safely seated on a nearby sofa,everyone crowded near the man and tried to remove the small fragments of broken glass from piercing his skin.

"are you alright sir?" Seokjin asked.

"N-n-nere-zza" he stuttered out.

When another explosion came by,the boys took it as their cue to leave and find out what the mess was about.

Fires illuminated the roads that was in utter chaos from cars trying to avoid whatever was happening and pedestrians running from falling electric bolts of the now broken electric wire.

But in the middle stood a man in dark clothing.He held his hands out a strong burst of purple light came out.

Seokjin used his double portal which swallows the burst of light and vomits it all out from the enemy's back.

"arghh" the man screamed and glared vissously at seokjin who held no fear in his face.

Due to the lack of street light on this place namjoon had to wear his night vision glasses and concentrated on sipping all of the man powers.

When the man notice that his powers seem to get weaker,it took all of his might to point another blast of energy where most of the people had cowered for safety.

But then

The boys saw it.

Two shadows of females stalking silently in black clothing had struck the man in the face before he could strike a blast to the humans.

"damn you humans" the man cursed loudly and made a beeline to a hidden alleyway.

"oh you won't get away with this" seokjin muttered and chased the man with namjoon following on tow.

When they had snuck into the alleyway they were greeted with nothing but voices of two females.

"i got a picture of his back but what the hell are these dots and lines?" one of the girl exclaimed in frustration.

"i think i can decode it" namjoon answered but was pointed by a sharp knife that was held by one of the girls.

"who are you?" the girl that was heavilly covered asked.

"we should be asking you the same thing" Seokjin concluded which made the girl to growl in annoyance while her other friend was still busy figuring out what those dots and lines meant.

"i ain't scared of ya" the female retorded harshly.

"well then you should be scared of this guy" Seokjin pointed to namjoon who held his gentle smile.

"my ladies" namjoon spoke out and used his mind to snatch the device the girl held.

When the girls felt their control losing,they ended up having a spitting match with seokjin while namjoon uncoded the secret message.

"nerezza persephone?"