8.phoenix

Taehyung's fighting instinct spurred when he saw the flaming bird gawking at him.He could also see yoongi's lifeless figure on the bird's back.

Taehyung let out a groan in pain and saw that his hands were completely blue and ready to fire it's ice knives at the bird.

The bird which had seen taehyung's stature as threatening,immediatly fired itself to his direction.

Without his consent,both of his hands shot out and ice completely stuck itself to one another until it formed a big flying animal.

It was the famous kuraokami.a dragon made of ice.

Taehyung slumped onto the ground as if all his powers were sucked into the spirit animal he had made.But before he closed his eyes,he manage to send an emergency text to namjoon.

help

___________________________

Namjoon yawned in dissaproval of the glowing text on his identification card .

"what the hell" He cussed and sent everyone a text to wake up after locating where the text was sent from.

A tired seokjin came out from his dorm room asked namjoon the million dollar question.

"what are they even doing in the playroom anyways"

"i dont know thats why we're here to find out"

Once everyone was out of their rooms,they gave seokjin the look.

"you want me to help you guys right?" Seokjin smiled eventhough they knew it was fake.He rolled his eyes and teleported everyone to the playroom.

Everyone took quite strides to the playroom doors that was closed.Jungkook pressed his ear to the wall and ushered everyone to be quite.

"its too quite" he mumbled.

Namjoon flicked his identification which turned into a screwdiver.He unscrewed a hidden pannel which revealed thousands of wire but with namjoon's incredible uncoding skills,he had succesfully connected a blue wire to his identification card.

A static hologram was shown ontop of the card and two lifeless figures laid lifeless inside the playroom.

Seokjin gasped in shock and scanned his card on the scanner which opened the door.

"i'll teleport them to the medical room.make sure a doctor is awake" he said before vanishing with unconsious yoongi and taehyung.

Namjoon was still inspecting the whole area.The alarms for an unsuspecting attack didn't ring.How can the two boys get into such a mess.

"hyung" Jungkook called out to namjoon who was still lost in his thoughts.

"yah jungkook-ah where are yo-" The sound of jungkook's voice telling him to stop made Namjoon to look around for any signs of danger.

Jungkook was crouched on the floor but his eyes held curiousness as he pointed at the dark purple substance on the floor.

"what is it namjoon" jimin asked.His eyes quickly scanning the floor for any of the weird substance's appereance but found only two pools of it.

"they are located at the exact place the boys passed out"

"you're right" namjoon absent-mindedly agreed at jimin's theory and placed a cotton swab to pick a sample of the substance.

"i'll be in the lab if you guys need me"

"hyung we just finished a battle,you need to rest"

"im not sleepy jungkook-ah"