3. Hangar .

Hoseok inspected the room everyone was ushered to. It was large as what an underground level should be. It was like every heroic movie he has seen.

The whole area raged from big private jets, that he did not know Namjoon owned, considering how the fella complains about a tiny bean chair with Taehyung daily and he himself knew deep down it only costs a wooping 2.5% of the said jet that stared at Hoseok intimidatingly.

"that some magnificent jet right there!" Hoseok shouted. He turn to see Namjoon fussing with a quiet emotionless female who nodded in every word Namjoon stated. "is that for sale?"

"what?" Namjoon asked after he finished his talk with his female secretary, Christy. "are you talking about Prince?"

"Prince?"

Namjoon covered his chuckle with a smile as he approached Hoseok. "Prince is my Jet, and no Hoseok it is not for sale. We're riding usual Humvees to the City Park-"

Before Namjoon could officially finish his sentence, a car manuavered towards them with two exagerated kicks on the engine's pedals.

Namjoon's jaw hitched open as a sleek silver car that he owned slid itself into view.

"Im guessing that's your car" Hoseok asked. The boy approached the car. Even from the outside he could hear music pounding from the inside.

The tinted window was slid down, revealing Seokjin wearing shades and smirking at the two. "get in loser, we goin shoppin"

"you're using my car?" Namjoon retorded as he pushed a suprised Hoseok into the car. Hoseok was not that scared, he was mostly fixated on every tiny detail that made the whole car feel cozy.

"not gonna lie but I would kill to have this car, feels like home" Hoseok added his two cents into their conversation.

"see" Seokjin exclaimed loudly as he pumped more fuel into his drive. The car was roaring loud as they approached the passageway to the City's Park.

Hoseok shook his head, feeling refreshed at the air-con blasting with full force and also bathing in the scent of pine from a carton air freshener. The boy opened his eyes to see the massive traffic infront of him. There were more than 10 police cars all ligned up infront of them, colourful streams of red and blue light everywhere.

Namjoon and Seokjin were noticibly dissapointed. Seokjin carefully punched the horn, thank god it wasn't damaged so the cars could at least make way for them.

"hey Joon" It was Jimin who called out to him. "we're at the heart of the City, where are you?"

"kind of in traffic?" Hoseok replied to his earpiece.

"yeah, sorry Im gonna ask them to let us in" Namjoon answered as he opened the door, fixing his blue coat while doing so.

The police cars were particularly armed with officers holding up their specific handguns and pointing to a large aircraft that was round in shape.

Namjoon cleared his throat, simultaneously Hoseok and Seokjin had exited their car, with Seokjin doing most of the easy work with teleporting the gorgeous car back into the facility in the blink of an eye.

"you were supposed to be in the car" Namjoon hissed.

Seokjin waved a hand to dismiss his empty threat and Hoseok bent over to laugh at his words.

"who are you people?"

The three turned around to see 3 police officers pointing the gun at them.

"woah woah" Namjoon exclaimed, "we're from the facility, and we uh- wanted to go in the Park"

"As the officer in the police department, I advise you to stay put Sir. There's a very dangerous threat out there and we are h-"

"aw damn with that saying, we're the Avengers!" Seokjin stated out-loud. The man took away his coat and folded his sleeve for emphasis. "correction, The Kim Facility gang"

The police officer furrowed his brows but still maintained his composure. "Kim Facility?"

Hoseok shrugged at the man. He began to notice that more of the Officers had turned their backs and now more focused on to the three instead of the threat as they proclaimed to be.

The three shared a look, simultaneously flexing their wrist to see the newest band inbedded as their suit. It was Silver and used the technology of Natrium, rarest metal on earth created just for the team's easy work.

Raking their fingers starting from the band on their wrist to their forearm, a shimmering texture began to form over the patches of their exposed skin, covering it instantly with a silver coloured carbon mesh suit. The edges were lined with the colour White and it pulsed greatly from their powers.

A loud rumble was heard from the space craft hovering several inches of the ground. The police officers, now realizing what they were supposed to be dealing with screamed orders as the door to the strange aircraft opened up.

A long raft spewed itself from the opening of the ship and out came, what seemed to be long lanky figures clad as a whole with dark green clothing. They all ranged from tight fitting suits to some that had capes tied to their backs. But most of all from the weapons they held, they don't look friendly.