33.devil

Xandra screamed when nerezza had kicked her in the face.If the situation wasn't dire,jimin would have laughed at her expression.

"calm down Xand-"

"he kicked me in the face you want me to calm down?" The woman furiously retorded before pouncing back on nerezza who yawned innocently while casting another purple light in his arms and sent it to Xandra.

Jimin's eyes widen at the situation of death Xandra was putting herself to but stopped when she saw what she had planned.

The sword Xandra held had reflected the light making it shine back at nerezza who screamed profanities at the scorching pain on his chest.Meeting the eyes of a swollen Xandra,he went berserk.

His attempts on heaving another burst of purple light failed once again when Xandra had fearlessly stabbed his arms with her sword.

"you piece of s-"

"nu uh you kicked me first" Nerezza huffed angrily and turn to Taemin's line of sight to see if he would give a fuck or not.

"yo taemin i need help"

"use your hands idiot" Taemin replied and dodged Jasmine's glowing sword effortlessly by bending himself to the floor.Since his eyes were focussed on the woman that was wildly swinging her sword on his face,he couldn't see how bad nerezza's injuries were.

Xandra symphatised with nerezza who had a sad look on his face, "you need new friends"

"but i have it" the boy widen his eyes and looked around, "they're everywhere"

Jimin facepalmed at this, "real friends help you in any situation,im suprise you're with a faker like taemin.he didn't even bat an eyelash at you"

"if it means that he will remember who i am as a boyfriend then..im willing to be with him" jimin and Xandra was left agape at nerezza's confession.

"why are you telling us all of this?"

"i dont know...why are you guys so damn nice to me?!come on fight me" he shouted loudly and tried to lift up his hands but only grunted in pain at the sword stuck on his palms.

Jimin and xandra shared a look and pulled out special nullifying cuffs which prevents the person cuffed from using its powers.

"im gonna be single all over again" nerezza muttered and stared at the cuffs sadly.Jimin only shook his head at his change of behaviour and gestured some of the agents to keep him at bay.

Xandra was still confused and sad at how the couple were harshly seperated, "im sad about them honestly"

"true" jimin answered, "but no time to be sad.i think the js need help"

"js?"

"jungkook and jasmine" jimin laughed loudly at his own joke while an unimpressed Xandra stared at him, "you need to stay away from seokjin"

--------------------------------

"yo jasmine!" jungkook shouted and delivered an extra hard side-kick to one of the shadow man.Jasmine only ducked as a response and swung her sword to the legs of unsuspecting shadow men.

Seeing 5 toppled men with missing feet made her scrunch her face in disgust but nevertheless they were still bad people and alive to kill other innocent lives.

Taking out her gun,she shot the 5 men onthe middle of their temple which ensures their death to be quick.Jungkook was busy burning

Jenevie staggered backwards after receiving a huge chunk of alliester's smoke ball.Returning the gesture,she made a purple mist served for an illusion.

Alliester screamed,horns and eyes shaking to get rid of the mist covering his eyes and jenevie smirked once the illusion had taken it's full effect. Eventhough jenevie was standing right infront of him,he was looking wildly from side to side trying to see where his opponent went off to.

how do i kill him?

Shr thought carefully.Nova had told her a riddle about defeating him but she still couldn't figure it out.

an old magical grace
simplistic in taste
in the form of a necklace
and shouldn't be a misplace

wait.The engines in her brain started to run again when she saw the illusion almost losing its spell.Once her eyes landed on something black and shiny on alliester neck,she could almost feel the happy cheers of her friends in the back.

Focusing on the black necklace,she formed a big crystalized mist and hurled it towards the still blind aliester but then she frowned when the explosion had been closed into a small pop.

so much for the crystals

"you think it's easy to defeat me?" Alliester grinned malicously with his fangs in view making jenevie to jump in suprise.

"only those that are in me could kill it" he added and jenevie swore there were some electric bolts casted in the black necklace.

holy shit

Only one man is able to do that and jenevie doesn't know if he is ready for this battle side by side.She sighed sadly and called out his name,

"jeongguk!"

Author's note:
yeayyyyy we officially got 400 reads cus gurlllls and boiisssss that is AMAZINGG

mygod thank you and do please vote since it encourages me to do more aight ;)