24.welcome back

Quickly pluging the needle containing the bio-necula.The girl took a glimpse on her gleaming watch which ticked dangerously fast.

She smiled delightfully once the second serum is now finished,just waiting for it to work when a strong kick made her topple to the ground.

Green mist started sprouting from every inch of her body and anger was evident in her fast moves but it all stopped when one of the attackers had succesfully plunged a knife onto her abdomen.

She groaned at the sight of her green cloak stained in red.She was then pushed to the ground once again after trying to use her powers,a coppery taste invading her mouth.

"you traitor" one of the attackers wearing the same attire from tridan sneered dangerously at the woman who tsked oh so cassually to them.

"stopping your world from getting destroyed by an iron hand is considered a traitor?" The woman's reply earned her a good punch to the stomach.

The woman screamed out in pain and screamed even more at the sight of the familiar green cane on the attacker's hand.

"what nova orion?afraid of me now?" The attacker lifted off his helmet and nova who was currently sprawled on the ground receive the most shock on her life when she saw the person underneath the mask.

It was non-other than Killer clark who smirked dangerously at the woman while showing her four cards.

"pick one.if you got the right one i'll spare your life" Nova was nervous and shaking.She couldn't use her powers due to her detachment from her green cane.

Her fingers gently touched the card on the 3rd side.When killer clark shook his head in dissapointment,the card immediatly turned into a pistol and nova could only scream from both pain and fear as the barrel of the gun was pointed directly onto her temple.

"any last words traitor?"

"spare their lives"

"who?" nova yelped slightly in pain of the gun's tip that was pointed at her.

"spare the heroes lives" she closed her eyes just waiting for the bullet to lodge in her brain but for as long as she had waited,she was confused at the delay of the bullet.

Killer clark had never hesitated.

Opening her eyes,she only saw sprawled dead bodies by her left.

Turning to her right,the sight of a girl with platinum white hair greeted nova's sight with a triumph smile.

Nova smiled back despite the flaring pain on her abdomen nodding at the girl as a sense of gratitude.

"thank you"

----------------------------------------

"and a warning alpha and delta squad don't look at the eyes of a woman that has a blindfold on" yoongi reminded again even after re-telling his whole convo with nova for 3 times.

"this is the fourth time speaking matchstick"

"im not speaking to you joon.im speaking for all the idiots at the back who won't listen to what im saying" speaking of idiots,the crowd of civilians still hadnt move an inch from their position when namjoon was about to land his fighting falcon jet to the ground.

"a little help?Delta?" jimin only rolled his eyes at the nickname yoongi gave.Motioning for jungkook to start scooping up civilians and puting them aside where they won't be able to disturb the echo - namjoon and yoongi's mission to land their jet.

but something was off

and jimin's intincts knew it when the wave he controlled started shaking.Jungkook finally finished putting the civilians aside and panted heavilly.

Jungkook was in the midst of wiping his sweat when he saw another figure wearing a maroon skirt walking towards them.

Jimin's wave started shaking again and for some reason,it was telling him something.

The woman then came into view.A white blouse and maroon skirt matched with red boots and her smirking lips stained with a burgundy colour.

"i see you guys are very prepared for war" the girl laughed flirtaously, "i like your contact lens jungkook what code is it? fear?"

The boys were paled at the sight.This woman wore a maroon blindfold yet she talked as if she could see them clearly.

Guanlin and yoongi both choked in fear at the sight.

"close your eyes hyung" guanlin pleaded.

"dont look at her eyes" yoongi reminded again.

Jungkook and jimin closed their eyes just in time for the woman to open her blindfold which stoned some of the screaming civilians into rocks.

Her eyes were void of any emotion but what fueled her to be in this mission?to torture humans,power and a high position next to Alliester.

She then steathily approached jungkook and caressed his face lovingly, "open your eyes dear"

Jimin could hear jungkook's whimper that were clear as the day.But couldn't do anything in fear of hitting the wrong person or even bad- opening his eyes.

think fast idiot

"she has a weakness jimin" Yoongi spoke out, "her head is the source of her powers"

"your point?"

"dettach it" jimin's eyes could have widen up to saucers if he hadn't close them in the first place.

"but i cant see her hyung" jimin replied softly.He knew it sounds crazy but you never know if you never try.

"trust your instincts" yoongi added, "even the water knows you more than yourself"

Quickly gathering his braincells to form an idea,he screamed at jungkook to duck before forming a water slicer and cutting whoever that stood on his way.

The sound of civilians screaming were finally heard once the stone curse ended so he took the oppurtunity to ask, "is the lady wearing a blindfold dead?"

Which was answered by a tug on his hand, "jimin-hyung"

It was jungkook who was covered by red guts spilled from the illusionist who stones people.

"you're jungkook right?" his question made jungkook laugh so hard despite the disgusting goo on his face.

Looking down,jimin saw the dettached head of the illusionist facing down the pavement.Not forgetting who had helped him,he also muttered a quick thanks to yoongi before running off to help other civilians.