10.solo-mission

Jungkook and hoseok stalked silently in the darkness of street 212.They had been called shortly for a solo mission which includes them investigating a suspicous activity that was clearly spreading like wildfire in the hidden suburbs of the street.

"you sure this is it?" jungkook asked for the millionth time.Hoseok only stared at him with a controlled smile.

"im the navigator for a reason"

"i dont th-" Jungkook stopped once he saw hoseok's fist hovering just right above his nose.

"you say shit one more time and i-"

"okay okay geez" he mumbled dissapointedly and focused on the point of their position.

no killing unless they strike first

Got it

with the amount of intense training he faced,jungkook had become more better in face-to-face combat fighting and even beat jimin who was one of the best combat fighters.

He even added more muscles which complimented his used-to-be lanky frame.He also cringed everytime he saw his before and after pictures.

What used to be a small tree branch had become a larger bark of a tree.

He laughed for a bit but was shushed by the nudge of the one and only hoseok.

He opened his mouth to reply but was silenced by the rustling of plastic bags.

"he's alot more nearer than you thought" namjoon spoke through the earpiece.

A noisier rustle caught their attention and that was when they saw the figure of a man standing up and walking to the south.

"and you think so far" the man shouted loudly and erupted into an insanity laughing fit.

The two boys that were hiding in the back of the wall exchanged confused glances at each other but jumped in action once a knife had landed in between them.

If they hadn't move in time,it would've sure cause death.

A chorus of spine-chilling laughter fillef the air and more men came out from the shadows.

"shit" hoseok cursed and turned himself into metal so he could tactically avoid the raining of bullets.

He then threw a quick punch at the men and swiped his leg so he could slow their way.

Jungkook was busy zapping at those that had tried to attack hoseok.The mens had seemed to increase in amount when they stepped out of the shadows.

"hyung they're too many" jungkook shouted and yelped once he was turned on his back by one of the evil troops.

He then felt the cold barrel of a gun pressed on his head.

"say hello to h- HEY!" the man was kicked in the face by a sneaking female figure who then wrapped her legs around his neck in a choking manner.

The man who was pressing the gun on jungkook immediatly let go to fight off the unsuspecting intruder.

"let go of me woman" The man yelped in pain when the girl kicked him to the cold pavement and pressed his gun on his head.

"move and i'll blow your worthless brain out" the femaled warned.

The maniac man laughed histerically, "oh yeah you sur- OWW YOU BI-"

the girl had succesfully lodged a bullet near the man's shoulder.She then took off her mask which revealed her face.

"i won't say it twice" the maniac man only whimpered in pain at the wound on his shoulder.

Jungkook was so busy staring at the girl's braveness,he didn't even notice one of the evil troops approaching him.

When jungkook turned around it was already too late.

He was pinned by the man and a sharp knife was pushed harshly on his neck.

He tried to escape using his legs to swipe the man's balance off him but failed.

The other girl watching jungkook struggling in the shadows shook her head in dissapointment.

She approached the man that was pinning jungkook by the neck and punch him on his osephagus.

The poor man wheezed to take another breath and the woman didn't hesitate to point her gun at the man and shoot.

"i expect so much in men but all i got is dissapointment" the woman commented and hoisted jungkook from the ground.

"who are you guys" jungkook asked.

"we should discuss this in the kim facility" the woman that had helped jungkook had a sexy accent which caused the boy to lick his lips in adoration.

"allahu rabbi i shouldn't be thinking that" the woman muttered and approach the other girl who had taken her mask off her face earlier.

A set of steady steps was heard and everyone turned around to see namjoon walking towards them.

"i see you guys have met each other aready"