2.inspectoration

"what is that stuff?" Taehyung panted out after they both landed on a tall building's ledge. The two had their eyes fixed upon the bobbing flying craft that circled around the Midway City's park.

"Thanks for saving me back there" the boy said. He held out his palm for a shake. "My name is Guanlin of Mercuranian"

"Ranian-what?" Taehyung asked. He gripped onto Guanlin's hand and was suprised to have his knuckles crushed by the young boy. "o-ow that really hurts"

"sorry, it's mer-cu-ra-ni-an by the way" Guanlin apologized profusely. His eyes were crestfallen as he glanced at Taehyung massaging his swollen fingers gently. "I didn't knew the consequence of being on earth as a mercuranian. and I honestly thought you were one of them"

"what's mercuranian?"

Guanlin smiled warmly. "that's where I live, I only come here to meet someone and fulfill a prophecy. Think of it as Earth's alternate universe. But I may have made a mistake when I opened the door to Earth, as you can see from the 4 E-11D space crafts infiltrating your home. There are also people who wants my powers an-"

"powers? you have powers"

"wait" Guanlin halted as his eyes glowed to the left side of them both.

Taehyung snapped his neck to the side and was horrified to see a similar space craft lunging at their direction. Seconds before he could react, the air around them picked up its pace and what started as a breeze transformed itself into a menancing tornado that engulfed the space craft away from them.

Guanlin clapped his hands and the tornado followed suit, dissapearing into translucent mists.

Taehyung was left agape at the trick. "is that-- what you meant?"

"Im an aerokinesis. bearer of air" Guanlin explained. "I have to finish that prophecy or else Earth and Mercury will be vurnerable to Napolleon's attacks"

"there's more places aside from earth?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

Guanlin gave him a look. "think of it like Europe and North America, that's how the Alternate Universe really is"

------------------------------------

"long-a.s hair kook when are you gonna cut that?"

Jungkook who was busy tangling his hands to his hair gave Agent Barton an unbothered look while tying his hair into a ponytail. "see it dissapeared? none of your business actually"

Agent Barton lightly rubbed the back of his neck at the younger's reply. "alright, lightning woke up on the wrong side of the bed"

The Agent looked up from the long silence and was suprised to see Jungkook in mid-launch.

"shoot!!" Barton blabbered as he went to take the weapon he was armored with : a staff, and swung it to Jungkook.

The boy was waiting for that. He laughed loudly as he slammed his own weapon,

but suddenly the speakers in the room cackled to life with agent barton's frantic voice.

"emergency code red Midway City is under attack.This is not a drill.Midway City is under attack"

"what the-" Yoongi almost cussed at the news.

"suit up everyone meet me in the hangar in 5 minutes" Namjoon commanded

"make it 10" Taehyung's reply almost made Namjoon to punch his cousin but with the uninvited guest,he

Guanlin was beyond confused when he saw everyone using their serious face on.

"what's going on" Namjoon finally realized the boy was still here with his confused face.

"we have a mission" Jungkook answered and handed him a small bundle of clothing.

"yah jeongguk!" Seokjin scolded,Jungkook only shrugged his shoulder in response, "he's gonna be one of us anyways,better do it now or never"

Never had they ever heard Jungkook being more mature than the elder.

------------------------------------------

"how many time left?" He asked.

"Just a few more days sir.Once it is done.You can now rule Earth" His faithful assistant answered and bowed.

"very well.make it quick" He added,

"I want The kim facility to be perish"