6.powers

While alliester had been exaggerating his powers,Namjoon had a relaxed posture with one of his palm raised towards him.

Namjoon took careful strides to him and took hold of his cobra cane.Mastering the telekinesis had been hard but it had payed off really well when the burst of alliester's energy had made a small barrier against namjoon's hand.

"when you challenge someone" Namjoon whispered instantly wrapping his hands around Alliester's neck, "make sure you know what the consequences are"

"you won't get away with this" Alliester wheezed and stomped his foot which had the creatures that were stuck in the ship to scream and lash out on everyone.

Seokjin who had heard jimin's pained whimper instantly casted out a portal that swallowed him to the spaceship.

"thanks hyung" Taehyung replied and killed a crowd of the weird creatures with his icy skills from approaching seokjin.

Yoongi and hoseok were laughing while destroying the creatures to pieces.For short,they were having too much fun by punching and burning.Since Hoseok was good at aiming things,Yoongi hada special request for his help so he won't miss a single fireball from not hitting a single target.

"yoongi-hyung!" jungkook shouted and threw his electric bolt to yoongi whom immediatly got the hint and also threw his fireball to the bolt.

The whole thing happened so fast.When the two different elements connected,it became a stronger version of each other.

The said explosion had burned half of the population of the creatures.

"that was cool~" guanlin commented and threw a car using his powers onto another group of the creatures.

"i will get you all for this" Alliester finally screamed after namjoon had removed his hands from the poor man's neck.

poor old man couldn't breath.

The invadors had now backed up to where they had came from,not before listening to alliester's cusses on kim facility.

"judging by how much he is cursing,he really is an anti of seoul's vigilante" jimin laughed eventhough he was far in the space ship.

"are you guys all okay?" Namjoon added more concern lines kn his forehead.

Taehyung slapped his back, "cmon hyung stop worrying about it.atleast our fight is done"

"and guanlin" namjoon called out to the quite boy, "meet me at my office aroud 3 40 pm.we have alot of things to talk about"