25.Hahn

Jasmine and Xandra jumped off the ledge of a 1 storey building in a crouched position and hands on their chest.

scanning the empty alley for any suspicous things or people,they both sighed in relief as it came to none.

"you guys can come down now" Xandra said and one by one,the laughter of the small children filled her eardrums as they cautiously jumped down the ledge and onto hers and jasmine's arms.

When they heard the faint cries of help from the building,the girls knew they had to save the kids and posdibly bring them to safety.

Coincidentally,the bus that was used to transport people to a safe place was right across them and Xandra continued to usher them to the bus.

Xandra screamed in pain when a metal trash lid seemed to hit her out of nowhere causing the other kids to trip in fear of their lives.

"GO!GO!" Xandra screamed at the kids whom thankfully follows her instructions.Beside her,jasmine was already unveilling her glowing sword alongside her whole self that seemed to glow even brighter due to anger.

"ah the two ladies" Jasmine was shocked to see a strange man perched ontop of another house.The man wore a dark blue cardigan paired with a white turtleneck and denim jeans.His hair was styled back which also showed off a scar right above his right eyebrow.

"im hahn Ebsonia. nice to meet you" The man smiled cheerfully.Xandra and jasmine had to do a double-take at the guy infront of them.

He held no weapons in his hands but the way he was crouching at the edge of the roof made it seem like he might be more powerful than them combined.

"thats mean guys why aren't you introducing yourselves?" hahn counterfeit his sadness by pouting slightly.

Xandra finally stood up and laughed at hahn, "you're not cute hahn cut it"

Hahn sneered at the lady with the half shaved head, "ofcourse im sorry for such a disturbance"

He flicked his hand simply and jasmine received the shock of her life when her sword litterally flew to the man's open palm.

"I won't disturb you guys" he smiled at them before hurling metal stuff such as cans towards the unsuspecting girls.

After a few seconds of just having fun looking at the girls trying to avoid the objects, hahn clamped his fist shut which stopped the m and inspected the unconsious girls.A few bruises and blood escaping from cuts of sharp objects that he threw.

Faking a pity face,he blew a flying kiss to the girls.

"good night"

-----------------------------------

Yoongi was busy observing the green dot that was currently not moving on the monitor.

"namjoon" the boy who was sitting on the cockpit immediatly arrived next to yoongi after turning the auto-pilot mode on for the jet.

Nodding at the yoongi to continue,the boy sighed slowly, "Beta Squad is not moving"

"what?" looking at the green dots for confirmation to where jasmine and Xandra were,it only added more worry lines on his forehead.

Namjoon shook his head muttering something in the lines of 'not good' before pressing his earpiece on contacting someone who was luckily nearby.

"Delta" both jimin and jungkook who were busy running with jungkook obviously leading due to his enchanced speed stopped in their tracks.

Jungkook nervously tapping his feet on the road that had been charred by the friction of his super natural speed.

"waddup" jimin cheerfully answered,a bright smile etched on his face.

"turn around,beta squad is in trouble" Jungkook felt the world stop when namjoon said the sentence.

"what?" he was still not believing it.

"im serious kook go to the orphanage home and observe them.if there's anything call us"

Without thinking properly,jungkook scooped up jimin in his right arm and dashed away to the place which he was grateful for since jimin was slapping his sides wildly in fear while complaining about the wind hurting his eyes.

Jungkook only grunted as a reply and inspected the whole orphanage home that was badly scorched with fire.

"help" the boys shared a look when they heard the faint cries of help.

Taking more steps to the back of the home,they were greeted by the sight of the two girls.Xandra and Jasmine.

Xandra was currently limping in pain,clutching onto her forehead in pain.Thankfully she suffered less injuries rather than jasmine who was slumped unconscious with a heavilly bleeding abdomen.

"get to her first" Xandra pleaded eventhough she also needed medical attention.Jungkook pressed his earpiece,pain infecting every system in his body after seeing jasmine's weak side.

"dorothy street orphanage home,please send paramedics on the way now"

whoever did this,they are going to pay.