16.shadows

"alliester...has a message for everyone"

Guanlin took the silence as his cue to continue his sentence, "he said about having a suprise but didn't fully told me what it is"

the sentence sent a cold chill up yoongi's back when he heard it.Now that he knew why Alliester was so weak made sense but he decided to be on neutral sides since guanlin and Alliester had appeared out of nowhere.

One was helping his team and one is destroying it.What if guanlin has a bad intention to all his friends?it would be disastrous and a life would have been killed.

Before he could comprehend it he spoke his thoughts, "how can we even going to trust you?"

Guanlin smiled weakly, "you have the right to not trust me but just remember that im only here so i can defeat Alliester with everyone i call family to back me up"

"trust" yoongi heard namjoon mutter from the front but chose to ignore it.

Jimin saw smoke billowing from yoongi's hand and glanced at taehyung hopefully so he could cool down the hot conference room with his powers.

Jimin's prayers were finally answered when taehyung saw his friend's desperate look and rolled his eyes, "you're litterally poseidon you could have threw him water"

jimin scowled at taehyung, "and what?destroy every glass in this room cause as clear as the fucking sky is,all the water is outside and not inside"

"you're literally 70% water" taehyung fought back.

"using my self of water is literally like sipping my life essence out and you're still signing a death contract?" jimin mocked and smiled in victory at taehyung's silence.

Taehyung formed a snowball with his right hand and immediatly the hot temperature in the room decreased.

"well thats quite refreshing" seokjin laughed at his own joke alone while everyone looked around awkwardly.

When everything went too quite,seokjin decided to stop laughing and look around to see taehyung glaring daggers on the oldest.He held both his hands up in a surrender motion and smiled cheekily at the pissed taehyung.

"We shouldn't be fighting each other are you nuts?" guanlin's sharp tone cut through the air that was still begging everyone to fight with each other.

"this is exactly what Alliester had planned" he shouted loudly even namjoon flinched from the sudden sound.

"your point?"

"he wants to break your team bit by bit.Mercy was never in Alliester's dictionary and we need to have a solid plan to defy him" Guanlin announced and glance at namjoon who rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"but we don't know where he is" Namjoon's statement did made guanlin to think properly.

For sure he also didn't know where his father was.He then look at everyone apologetically.

"looks like we have to wait for him to attack"

------------------------------------

Jimin feverishly messed around with his hair,a cup of water on his other hand and counting using his footsteps to guide himself to his dorm room when he heard footsteps that didn't match his.

His grip on the cup of water tightened so much,cracks were already formed on the poor cup and water gushing out followin jimin's emotions which were shaky and in fear.

Even the large tub filled with water at the end of the hallway shook under his command but he calmed himself with a few deep breaths.

His breath hitched again when the lights on the hallway flickered on and off.He groaned at the thought of not going to his dorm room earlier.

"park jimin" a voice was heard at the end of the hallway tempting jimin to chase whoever that voice belonged to but chose not to pick that dumb choice.

"park jimin?" shadows danced across his peripheral vision and jimin swore he saw it getting bigger.

His first instincts would be creating a water barrier with the water he had ironically stolen from the cup of water in his hand to the big tub at his front.

"park jimin water control is your ability" A woman stepped out of the shadow with a cunning smirk on.Whatever this woman is on,he knew it wasn't a good thing.

"very clever" the woman had the same cloth covering her head just as the one jasmine had wore and jimin was quick to not stereotyping them even if he knew this girl must have been a muslim.

"no worries" her tone flat but venom laced her eyes, "im not going to hurt you"

Jimin could have laughed loudly it wasn't for the seriousness of the situation, "how am i even gonna trust you shadow?"

"simple.as i said i meant no harm and simply read it to everyone" she handed jimin a purple envelop and casted out more shadows causing it to dance wildly across jimin.

but before teleporting her way out with the shadows she added something.

"dont forget to tell guanlin that i,shadows vrasës came to say hi"