12. J A

J and A

The two important figures of two homeless female fighters that held a high position in the kim facilty.

The younger one in the age of 17 was known as Jasmine Admeera and pretty much stood out for her muslim self.Even during training she never seemed to put down the piece of cloth that was covering her hair in the process.

The older one Alexandra Josephine was a grown up asian woman in her 20s.A very skilled combat fighter and also stood out from the crowd with her half shaved short hair cut.

Alexandra was glancing around erratically trying to find something that was interesting to her and finally found it.

She swatted away jungkook's hand that was about to touch jasmine's shoulder without her consent, "what are you doing?"

Jungkook widen his eyes in a split second, "what are you doing?i was just about to congratulate her for beating me"

"you can't touch her" Alexandra was enraged at the thought of the little girl getting touched by random men.

"its okay xandra" jasmine muttered lowly and smiled at both of them gently.

When jungkook saw her eyes twinkling,he couldn't help but smile back while his heart did a triple backflip.

When Alexandra saw the exchange between the two teens,a proud smirk was now etched on her face.

"told ya he would like y-" Jasmine went into a red fluffball who was now barelling to her bestfriend in embaressement.

Jasmine made a quite notion with her hand and poked out her lips in jungkook's direction.

Jungkook watched in confusion when the two girls kept on making sign language while he was right infront of them.

"u-um" he cleared his thought loudly which had attracted their attention by now, "i-i was about to congratulate her"

Alexandra dusted off her trousers and gave a knowing smirk to jasmine who was still blushing furiously.She then walked away to find other things to annoy.

But before that, an "atta gurlll" was heard from the hallway and jasmine knew it was from her bestfriend.

"sorry for the thing that happened just now" jasmine mumbled quitely and stared at the floor instead of jungkook who was smilling crazily at her.

'she's so cute what should i doooo XYBWNWUIWB' he thought happily.

"hello" jasmine's timid voice had cut through jungkook's thoughts like a knife,he had to shake his head to get the girl's beautiful smile away.

"ah sorry i just want to congratulate you for your win" the boy scratch his neck nervously.

"you weren't so bad yourself"