31.prophecy

Jungkook could only stare in suprise as tears welled in his eyes.A strong feeling of guilt pooling in the pit of his stomach,staring at the platinum headed girl.

"j-jenevie?" The girl turned and smiled gently.Opening her arms to initiate a hug to the broken boy who's face was already drenched with tears which stained his flushed cheeks even more.

He stole a glance to his back seeing jasmine just smilling and nodding at him as if she was urging him.With the permission granted,he was englufed in a bone-crushing hug from jenevie.

"i thought i killed you" jenevie was not impressed by this.Jungkook cries had gratefully stopped and was much more stable now with even deep breaths he inhaled.

"say that once again and i will punch you" jenevie warned, "and as bright as the day is im still breathing"

Everyone glanced at the dark gloomy day and shook their head,not really connected to jenevie's joke but only yoongi's loud squeaky laughter resonated from the dead silence resulting the others to give him a weirded out glance.Yoongi wiped away his tears, "she was being sarcastic okay i had to laugh"

"if only i wasn't so weak t-" Jungkook stumbled backwards rubbing his sore cheek when something hard collided with it.

"you punched me?!"

"i warned you didn't i?" jungkook rolled his eyes despite the pain and gave a smilar shove to her but jenevie quickly casted out a small shield made of mist to prevent the attack.

His eyes then landed on nerezza and madman who were oddly patient by waitting for them.Nerezza was staring at them intently while madman was counting what seems to rocks on the pavement.

"done talking yet?" nerezza snapped loudly.Madman looked at him curiously with his doe emerald eyes,hiding the fact that he was a serial killer whom kills for money.

Jungkook was again shocked when the mad man flashed a 'too-good-to-be-genuine' grin, "let's start with the introductions shall we?"

are all villains this polite?

Beside was a wary looking hoseok voicing out his thoughts, "are all the bad guys this polite?"

"to answer your question yes.that's cause we don't want your dead souls haunting us" Madman spun the dagger around his leather-gloved fingers for a second before clapping loudly, "introductions time!!!"

Nudging a quite nerezza,the boy only sighed and mumbled a quite we don't have time for this but still complied the request in respect of the madman's corrupted mind, "nerezza persephone"

"Taemin Lee...madman of Utia" the madman professionally known as taemin by now bowed in courtesy.Ironically,everyone knew better than to fall to his words laced with kindness because behind all of that mask was a man,ready to swipe at their backs once everyone had lowered their guard.

Feeling a harsh slap from the back of his head,taemin hissed at nerezza who showed no fear but instead mouthed one word--kill

"im sure everyone would love to have some tea party right?" taemin asked and raised small porcelain tea cups from his back.Namjoon wondered at how this man had those cups for a long time not even breaking it.

Then taehyung saw it.A purple glint in namjoon's eyes.He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming resulting in his back aching at the strain on his arms and the weight of his wings.

He winced lightly and was grateful to anyone not noticing.But contrary to his assumptions was a worried glance casted by jungkook who saw something dripping from between the wings of taehyung.

something purple

crash

Cutting off his thoughts was a loud booming voice of taemin who then proceed to smash the cups that had now flooded in a sea of glass.

"let's play"

----------------------------------

Shadow grunted in pain at the sharp object that had pierced her abdomen, staining it a dark red hue.Seeing Alliester looking so smug was so irritating,making her want to rip that face off.

"you'll regret that" Alliester crouched next to her and smiled making shadow even more furious, "after all,i gave you my trust but you betrayed it"

"i had to.you're rules were so messed up i knew i had to ch-" A painful smack brought the shadow to grin,teeth stained a beautiful red but still she refused to showcast her pain.

"don't interrupt when im talking" he snapped.

"fine don't interrupt me when im doing something" Alliester frowned at the foreign voice.Turning around,he saw a young girl with platinum hair holding a hand on her stomach.

With this,Alliester questioned her precense but shadow stayed quite.A flicker of hope had ignited in the pit of her stomach.

the prophecy

"who are you?"

"ever heard the legend of the jamless kid?" The girl muttered slowly,hands hidden at her back as purple mist started swirling its way to a dead melissa and a dying shadow.

"what?"

Shadow had to bit her lip in pain as the wound was now closed,leaving no signs of it being open just now.At the end of her feet was a stirring melissa,who clutched her neck in suprise, "im not in heaven"

This made Alliester to cock his head in their direction in suprise. wondering how they were alive when he still notice the unknown woman was still infront of him.

He gritted his teeth in anger and tried to form a small ball of smoke but the flying kick the woman gave to his face was enough.Alliester struggled for a bit,vision hazy until he spotted the figure.

Releasing a loud cry of battle,he charged to the woman at an immense speed.

"yo alliester you asked me who i was right?" The woman grinned again and cracked her knuckles.

"its jenevie yoon" Calculating the speed and impact in her mind,jenevie almost laughed at the sight as Alliester came barelling towards her.

Preparing her fist,she punched the unsuspecting man who thought she was gonna throw him with her blast of powers.When she heard the sickening crack of bones,she smiled to herself.Poor alliester screamed in fury as blood seeped out from his nose while jenevie had been casually standing,not even a single feeling of pain evident in her features.

"youu" Alliester grunted,holding his broken bleeding nose and screamed loudly.Black veins protuded from his visible pale skin bulging confidently.

The man screamed in pain and cocked his head to the left and a horn appeared.Cocking his head again he was now completed only missing his black wings.Not that jenevie could careless but she only know one thing about this man that irks her off.

He craves power.

glancing at the man's eyes was purely frightening.His eyes were pure black with black saliva dripping from his mouth that was also decorated with a few fangs that potruded to the outside.Jenevie immediatly knew who she was looking at.

it was the devil