Chapter 33

Introducing a new character in this chapter as you can already tell ;)

_______________________________________________________

It's been a few weeks, just about a month, and Dana was moving in with Taehyung in just two days. She didn't want to jump into moving in, she wanted to wait a little bit to make sure she was confident about her decision and indeed, she was.

She was sleeping over tonight because this was the last time she would be able to sleep over in a little bit. Not that she can't ever sleep over any more, she just needs time to move into Taehyung's apartment and adjust living with him.

We were laying down on the couch, having the time of our lives laughing and watching tv just like we used to. It was nice and I truly missed this way more than I thought I did.

Once we calm down from one of our many fits of laughter, I speak up.

"I already know the answer to this but are you excited to move in with Taehyung?" I rest my head on the arm of the couch so I can fully face her and listen to her.

"I'm so excited." She smiles. "I was really nervous, you know I was. But now I'm just really excited. I see myself being with him for a very long time so I think this is a big, necessary step."

"I completely agree. You both are crazy about each other and it's so evident. I really, really like Taehyung and I really do hope you stay together for a long time."

"That's what's most important to me. You and my parents of course. They were worried about me, as they have a right to be because I've never lived on my own. But they like Tae, too and they feel a lot better knowing I'll be living with him."

"Well that's great." I say, genuine. "I can't believe you're moving out of your house. It's such a big step and I'm so proud of you, but it's just crazy to think about." I look at her while thinking about all the past memories of her saying she was going to live with her parents forever.

"It is so crazy to think. But I'm really confident in my decision. Plus I'm graduating this year so whether we stay in the apartment we're gonna be in now or get a house, we'll be living together, in our home."

It warmed my heart when she said that. She really deserves this and I couldn't be happier with her. She hasn't mentioned her ex and I won't bring it up either. I can tell she's finally moved on completely from him, which is what she needed so badly.

"You can visit anytime! Seriously, Tae said you can come over and sleep over whenever. We have a guest bedroom so please use it." I laughed at her comment, but honored that both her and Tae want me over often.

"I will, I promise."

We both mindlessly watch tv for a few seconds until she breaks the silence.

"So..." She inquires.

"Yes?" I ask, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Have you met any guys or anything in any of your classes?" She asks nonchalantly.

I roll my eyes in a half joking, half annoyed manner. I'm finally in such a good place, the last thing I need is a guy ruining everything.

"No, I haven't. I haven't met anyone nor do I plan on it." I say.

"Oh come on, there aren't any cute guys in any of your classes?" She drags this on further.

"I haven't really noticed." I shrug. It's true, I haven't noticed because I haven't been looking as I've been focusing on my work and only my work. "I'm just focusing on my work and stuff, nothing else. I don't have time for all that." I swat my hand as if swatting the boys away.