Chapter 9

My eyes flutter open as I awaken from my peaceful sleep. I take a second to take in my surroundings and soon realize that I have to pee. I turn my head to the side to see a still sleeping Jungkook with his naked back facing me. I slowly pull the covers off and sit up, trying my hardest not to wake him up. I climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

I come back to the room and climb back into bed, crawling up behind him so my chest is pressed up against his back. I swing my arm over his shoulders and put my face in the crook of his neck feeling the warmth of his skin and being engulfed by his scent. He stirs a little bit as I do so and I feel his hand snake up to hold mine.

"Good morning," he says in his cute, raspy, morning voice, turning his head slightly towards me.

"Mmm I thought you were still sleeping," I whisper into his neck.

"I've been up for a little while, I'm just relaxing and resting my eyes." I close my eyes again to do the same. We lay there for a little while just cuddling. "How did you sleep?" He asks, breaking the silence.

"I slept great. What about you?"

"Same. I wonder if Jimin is back yet."

"I have no idea." He slowly sits up, my arm falling off of him. "Nooooo, I don't wanna get up." I groan because I had just gotten comfortable again.

"I don't either but Jimin will probably kill both of us if we stay in bed all day." I sigh and sit back up even though I would rather stay there. "I have to pee first." He gets out of bed and puts on his t-shirt that was thrown on the floor last night along with a pair of gray sweatpants. I take that as my opportunity to flop back down on the bed on my back, closing my eyes again.

"Hey Maddy, what do-," I start to hear Jungkook say as he comes back to the bedroom. "Oh no, princess. If I have to get up, you're getting up too." Before I even open my eyes he puts his arms under me and picks me up bridal style like he did last night, which causes me to open my eyes.

"Ugh, okay I'm up." I groan. He bends down to put my feet on the ground.

"As I was trying to say before you fell asleep, what do you want for breakfast?" He asks, taking my hand and guiding me to the kitchen.

"I don't really care. Whatever you feel like." I follow behind. Once we reach the dining room area he lets go of my hand and that's when I spot Jimin sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee with papers lying around him. I sit across from him.

"Ahhh, look who made it home," Jungkook jokes as he walks into the kitchen. A smile appears on Jimin's face and he tries to hide it, but fails miserably.

"Oh, yeah. I got back a little while ago. I didn't mean to come back this late." He picks up his coffee and puts it in front of his face to try and hide his smile.

"How was your night?" Jungkook asks.

"It was...good." He stopped trying to hide his smile because it turned into a grin.

"After Maddy decides what she wants to eat I want to hear all about it." I snap my head to look at Jungkook. I scan the boxes of cereal on top of the fridge because I wasn't that hungry.

"Just some Frosted Flakes."

"That's it?" Jungkook asks, reaching for the box.

"Yeah for now."

"Okay. So, Jimin. Am I finally going to find out who this mystery friend is?" Jungkook brings me the bowl of cereal, putting it down on the table in front of me and sits down in between me and Jimin, our usual spots at the table.