Chapter 21

Please read the author's note at the end, I have to modify my posting schedule a little bit but that's all. Enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________

It's been a few days since Jungkook moved in with me and it's been bittersweet. 

The day after I said he could move in he went back to his apartment and got most of his stuff. His clothes, toiletries, and whatever else he needed.

It's weird having him live with me. My room is now full of clothes that are scattered everywhere and my bathroom is overcrowded with toiletries. I don't really mind, but I realized that I won't really have any alone time for a while. Who knows when Jungkook will find a job. But he has to. If he doesn't find a job or he does the same thing to me that he did to Jimin then I really will force him to live with his parents because that's not fair. He's not going to just live with people and mooch off of them.

I can't really say anything yet because he did start looking for jobs. He looked online and started filling out applications. I honestly think that's more than he's ever done. But he is serious. I'm hoping he can get something soon.

I told Dana the day after he moved in. She understood why I let him live with me, but she wasn't too thrilled. She did say that it'll be harder for us to hangout and have sleepovers if he's there. I can always go to her house, but she still lives with her parents. Not that I really care, but it was just easier to come over my place because I live alone. Well, I lived alone.

I completely agree with her. He can sleep in my guest bedroom when she comes over, but what am I gonna do, lock him in the room all night so we can spend time together? It wouldn't be fair to him. But it wouldn't be fair to her if she wants to hang out with me without the boys and Jungkook is there. I admit I didn't really think this through. It was an impulse decision. But he needs me right now and I told Dana I would do the same for her if she needed a place to live. He's still my friend and I'm going to help out my friend.

The person I didn't tell that I was dreading was my mom. She already isn't too happy with the relationship that me and Jungkook have so she definitely wouldn't be happy about him moving in with me.

I didn't want to tell her over the phone and freak out, so I planned to go out to lunch with her so the chance of her freaking out would be less because we would be in public. We've been good with going out to eat at least once a week or every other week if we're really busy, so this wasn't out of the ordinary.

I left Jungkook to continue to apply for jobs while I was gone. I was going to pick up my mom and take her to the place we decided on eating.

I had off today so we went for a late lunch.

We decided to go to Friday's.

I pull up to her house, my old house, and park in the driveway.

I walk right into the house as if I never left.

When I walk in I'm greeted by my very old golden retriever, Charlie who excitedly scurried to the front door to sniff me and give me kisses. I miss him a lot, but I was afraid of my mom being lonely when I moved out so I felt it was best that he stayed with her.

"Mom I'm here!" I yell.

I crouch down to pet Charlie and let him lick my face.

"Coming honey!" I hear her yell from down the hall.

I pet him until my mom comes into my view.

I stand up and immediately get nervous, momentarily forgetting that I had to tell her something.