Chapter 7

WARNING: There is smut ahead. It's not a lot and it's toward the end of the chapter, but it is there and it's pretty descriptive with strong language used. 

But most of the chapter is really cute and crucial to the story. 

Enjoy!

________________________________________________

Tuesday, the day I was finally meeting the famous Taehyung. I couldn't wait to meet the person that's made Dana so happy these past few weeks.

I was getting ready in the bathroom while Jungkook was in my room. He had "slept" over last night so we could just go meet Dana and Taehyung at Starbucks together.

I was taking longer than I intended because of how many hickies I had to attempt to cover up. Everytime I hang out with Jungkook I just get more and more. He worsens the ones he's given me already and adds new ones. I really have to do something about this next time because it's gotten to the point where it's impossible to cover them up. I get looks from people from time to time and it's embarrassing.

"Are you almost done?" Jungkook comes into the bathroom and stands in the door frame, leaning up against it. He's wearing a long sleeve shirt with white sleeves and a stripe of gray down the middle with light grayish-blue ripped skinny jeans and grayish-green shoes. He looks absolutely adorable.

"Excuse me, sir. I'm taking so long because of you and your need to mark your territory," I snap back, pointing at my neck. He smirks.

"You love it."

"In the moment, yeah. But not covering it up. You look cute by the way." I slide into my sentence.

"I know I do," he says as he does a little pose and walks back into my room. I roll my eyes.

I give up trying to cover my neck, doing the best I possibly could. Some purple and red splotches are still visible but there isn't really anything I can do about it. I just leave my hair down and let it fall on my shoulders down my chest, trying to cover up the sides of my neck and collarbone/chest area a little bit. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom. I examine myself in the mirror. It took me a while to find something I was comfortable in so I settled on a soft maroon v-neck shirt, black leggings, and black vans.

"You look great, Maddy." Jungkook comes behind me and moves my hair to kiss my neck.

"Thank you. Okay let's go, I'm ready."

"I'll drive," Jungkook says. I nod and follow him to the front door where he grabs his keys and wallet. I lock the front door and follow him to his car. He opens the door for me and I slide in. He closes the door and I put on my seat belt, waiting for him to get in. He walks around and gets in the car, putting his seatbelt on and turning the radio on. I text Dana letting her know that we're on our way and she says they are too.

"So what do you know about him, Taehyung?" Jungkook looks at me for a second then looks back at the road.

"Well from what she's told me I know that he's 22 and she met him at school. He's graduating this year, but he already has a job lined up when he graduates and I can't remember what it was but he's staying in the area. He lives on his own and his two younger siblings still live with his parents. He works two jobs so he can help pay for his tuition until he graduates so that's why Dana hangs out with him whenever she can. And, he makes her really happy. She didn't have to tell me that, I can just tell by the way she talks about him."

"Good for her. He sounds like a really good guy, responsible too."

"I agree."

~