Chapter 29

Sorry again this chapter is late. It's still crazy going back to work and I'm gonna have training for the next two weeks so just bare with me!

_____________________________________________________

It was around the late afternoon when Dana left. I didn't want her to, but she couldn't stay here forever with me.

After a lot of deep thinking and encouragement from Dana, I decided I'm going to talk to Jungkook today. He's at work right now, so it'll have to wait until he gets home, but I think it's better to just do it now and get it over with rather than wait. I'm not saying he's gonna give me a hard time, but if I let him stay and he continued to slack off like he's been doing, I can't handle that. And quite honestly, I shouldn't have to. I'm getting ready for school and I shouldn't have to babysit a grown man.

I'm a little nervous, but I have to do this. And I think I've been more than generous to him. If I ask him to leave, it's only fair that he actually does.

At least I have a few hours of alone time to relax so that I can get my thoughts together and lay down and not have to do anything until he gets home.

~

I was at full relaxation by the time Jungkook came back from work. I was sitting on the couch with a blanket and a cup of tea while watching Disney movies.

When he came home I greeted him, as per usual, and told him I wanted to talk to him when he was done getting changed and settled. He had just gotten back from work so I wasn't going to just attack him the second he walked into the door.

When he was done changing he came to sit next to me on the couch.

"What's up? Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I turned down the tv to a volume that wouldn't distract either one of us. I turn to look at him.

"Yeah I'm fine, but I did want to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

"Jungkook." I start and put my tea down on the coffee table next to where I'm sitting on the couch. He looks at me and I can tell his full attention was on me. "I love having you here, trust me, I do. But I think it's time you either move back in with Jimin or start looking for your own place." I start by saying. There was no point in beating around the bush, I just had to say it.

"Okay, I think you're right."

"Really?" I question. I knew he wasn't going to give me a hard time about it, but I was still surprised he understood the reality of the situation right away.

"Yeah. I mean you let me stay here for months, asking for little to nothing in return. You helped me when I needed it and now I'm in a much better position than I am in now."

"I completely agree. And I'm so glad you understand that. I didn't mind letting you stay here, but things got really messy and too much for me to handle." My eyes start to gloss up. I know I'm not gonna full on cry like I did yesterday, but it's a bittersweet moment. I love him with all my heart. And I couldn't let anything jeopardize the amazing friendship we already had, although I was slightly scared that the miscarriage had already made an impact on that.

He puts his hand on my thigh to rub it.

"It did. I didn't anticipate anything like this to happen. I'm sorry, Maddy."

"Hey. I'm sorry, too. It wasn't anyone's fault, things happen. And speaking of, as much as it sucks to say this, I think we should stop... fooling around." It was harder than I thought to get the words out.

He sighs.

"Yeah, it does suck. But I agree. I love you so much, Maddy I don't want to lose you as a friend. Not over something like this or anything else. I don't know how I'm going to manage, but I'll try." He chuckles lightly.