Chapter 12

During the first part of my shift I saw that Dana texted me, but I wasn't able to answer so the second I get to the break room I pull out my phone.

D: Wanna hang out tonight? No boys, just us.

That actually sounds nice. I was gonna hang out with Jungkook, but I haven't hung out with just her in some time.

M: Sounds great! I get out at 10. Come to my place anytime after that

I figure I should text Jungkook, telling him not to come over.

M: Change of plans, Dana is coming over tonight.

He responds almost immediately.

JJK: Oh I didn't know you were into that, but I'm down ;)

Part of me thinks he's joking but the other part of me thinks he's serious. I roll my eyes to myself.

M: You're disgusting

M: She's coming over and there's no boys allowed, so I'll have to take a raincheck for tonight

JJK: Noooooo

JJK: I'm not really tryna hear Jimin and Hoseok have sex again

I did feel bad because Jimin probably would've appreciated having Jungkook out of the house, but Dana comes first.

M: Oh boo hoo. You'll survive. Just listen to music or play video games or something.

JJK: I guess I'll try

M: Sorry big boy, we can hang out tomorrow. Okay?

JJK: Okay deal

JJK: But I think princess needs to be punished for making me wait. Don't you think?

I clear my throat and look around making sure no one is around me. Not like anyone can see the texts, but it's weird getting turned on at work.

M: Maybe she does ;)

Dana sent me a text while I was texting him, but I got too distracted to look at it before.

D: Okay great see you then

I lock my phone and head back out to the dining area to resume my shift.

~

4 hours later and I'm free. That wasn't the worst shift of my life. I mean it wasn't good, but I've definitely had worse shifts so I'm grateful for that. I wouldn't even care anyway because I get to see Dana and seeing her always puts me in a good mood no matter what.

As soon as I get to my car I text her saying I'm on my way. I pull out of the parking lot and head home.

When I pull up to my apartment I see her car parked in my guest spot. I park in my spot and get out of the car to greet her. We engulf each other in a hug.

"I missed you. We hung out the other day, but we were with the boys and I need you to myself sometimes." She laughs as we break the hug.

"Agreed." She follows me into the apartment. I quickly change out of my uniform and into shorts and one of Jungkook's t-shirts. I wash my face and pee then join Dana on the couch. She's facing the tv, but not really paying attention to what's on.

"So how are you and Taehyung?" I ask. She smiles and leans her head to the side.

"So good. He's just perfect. I know I say that all the time but I can't think of any other way to describe him." It's so cute the way she talks about him.