Chapter 11

I'm putting up this chapter a little early because I won't really have time tomorrow so here you go! Also there's a tad bit of smut in the beginning, but nothing too graphic. Enjoy~

______________________________________________________

I wake up to the blaring noise of my alarm, causing me to jolt forward to shut it off. I rub my eyes and turn over to see a still very peacefully sleeping Jungkook. He's by far the hardest person to try to wake up in the morning so my alarm never wakes him up. He's on his back with his left arm out as I was using his arm as a pillow. I lean down to rest my head on his naked chest and lightly drag my nails across the skin. I could fall back asleep right there but I set my alarm because I have work later and I wanted to give myself enough time to relax and get ready.

I move my leg to rest on his thigh, except my knee runs into something...he has a damn boner. I scoff, thinking maybe I should help him out with that.

I pull the covers off of us both, letting them settle on his feet. I move down a little so I'm facing his left side because his legs are too close together for me to get in between them. I move his boxers down a little, freeing is erection. I lean on his thighs. I start by licking a stripe up the shaft, teasing the tip a little. I figure it's not even worth it to tease him as he's not even up. I put the tip in my mouth and continue to slowly put in more of him. I put my hand on his shaft and start pumping what's not in my mouth. I start to suck and swirl my tongue around.

After a few seconds he stirs and groans a little, moving his hips. His hand makes its way into my hair and lightly tugs on it.

"Mmmmm, good morning, princess," he breathes out. I don't even bother answering as my mouth was full. In no time the grip he has on my hair tightens and he starts letting out moans. I take more of him into my mouth, removing my palm. He gathers as much of my hair as he could in his fist and pulls on it, not really moving my head, just so my hair is pulling on my scalp. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this as much as him because hair pulling is definitely a kink of mine.

He breathes out a throaty moan.

"Uhhh, princess, you feel so good," he growls. I guess he wasn't satisfied with my speed anymore because he then used my hair that was still in his fist to guide me, forcing my head to bob up and down at an accelerated speed. He starts bucking his hips. "Mmmm, that's it, baby girl."

I could tell he was close because he kept the accelerated pace, but then stopped every couple of seconds, only to speed back up. He's using my mouth to edge himself and I don't even mind because I know it's going to be an intense orgasm.

After doing that a few times, I feel him twitch inside my mouth. I thought he was going to release in my mouth, but instead he yanks on my hair forcing my head back to free himself from my mouth, letting it hit his stomach. His entire body twitches. He grunts loudly and releases, the white sticky substance hitting his stomach. He releases his grip on my hair and rests it on my back, gently rubbing it.

His breathing finally slows down enough so that he could speak.

"Fuck," he breathes out. I hold my hair in my hand as if I was putting it in a ponytail, but instead I just hold it to get it away from my face. I start to move up a little, hovering over his body. I lick the shaft again, just to tease him. Then I lick most of his release off of his stomach and he moans at the sight of me doing so. He put his hand on the side of my cheek to get me to stop and look at him. "You drive me crazy, baby girl." I smile then wipe my mouth before climbing off of him. "Let me return the favor." He begs as he grabs my arm to stop me.

"Later, now come on let's eat something before I have to go to work," I urge him.

"But do you reeeeeally have to go to work? Wouldn't you rather just stay in bed all day?" He pouts.