Chapter 19

Ugh sorry again this is late. It's been hard to keep up with the schedule but I got some writing done during the week and I still plan on writing a lot more this week because I have some more days off. But because this update is late the next update for Reflection might a little late as well. Sorry again :(

___________________________________________________

"Oh, can you grab the tickets please?" I ask Jungkook as I bend down to slip on my wedges. He nods and goes back into my room to get the graduation tickets I left on my bedside table. Taehyung's graduation ceremony was today and Jungkook and I were meeting Dana at the venue where the graduation was being held. She left early so she could take Taehyung there and he could prepare for the ceremony. She wanted to make today was easy and stress free as possible for him because he was a little nervous.

"Ready?" I turn to look at Jungkook when he came into the living room with the tickets in his hand. I look at his shirt and bust out laughing.

"What?" He pouted.

"You buttoned your shirt wrong." I unbutton all of the buttons before starting from the bottom and doing it to the top. He looked cute in his dress shirt and khakis, of course now that his buttons are done the right way. "There." I put my hands flat on his chest and lean up to kiss him. As I was kissing him, I slowly drag my hands down his stomach further and further until I reach the top of his pants. He breaks the kiss and moans before grabbing my wrists to stop my hand movements.

"Are you trying to give me blue balls? We have to sit through an entire ceremony, missy." He releases my wrists.

"I guess you'll just have to punish me later then." I smirk then turn away from him towards the door. He slaps my ass in the process and I yelp out of excitement knowing what was in store for me later.

He grabs his keys and wallet and we're out the door.

~

After we park and walk to the venue, I search for Dana among the sea of people holding posters and flowers for the recent graduates.

"I see her, she's over there." Jungkook says and points in a direction. Him being a foot taller than me comes in handy in times like this when I get lost among big groups of people and can't see anything.

I stand on my tippy toes and look in the direction he's pointing in. Sure enough, I see my best friend talking to an older couple, who I assume are Taehyung's parents.

We walk over to them and Dana's eyes light up when she sees me, which will never get old. She runs up to hug me and say hello and does the same to Jungkook.

"Maddy, Jungkook, these are Taehyung's parents." Her hand gestures point to them and we greet each other.

"It's nice to meet you all," his dad says and his mom agrees.

After meeting and talking for a couple minutes, Dana leads us inside. She wants to get a good seat so we go in early.

His parents were nice. Quiet, but nice. They were more talkative with Dana, but they also knew her a lot better than us.

We get seats that's pretty close to the stage as not that many people were inside yet because it was fairly early. The order was his dad, his mom, Dana, me, then Jungkook. The three of them were in and out of conversations as me and Jungkook were playing on our phones and talked here and there.

I was scrolling on my phone until I feel Dana slide her arm behind my neck to pull me close to her.

"Thank you for coming." She rests her head on my shoulder.